"Megan, what can you tell us about the GoLeM machine?" ask Bruce.

Lots of it for Terry, Gwen, and Bruce to hear every detail for Megan to give them to still use her hacking skills to get lots of information. Also cool how she'll help out Gwen sometimes to being her personal doctor too. Anyways, the details please...

"Oh, right. I found something about it. The G.L.M., Galvanic Lifter Machine, aka GoLeM, was a construction robot. GoLeM was remotely controlled by halo-like headband. It was made by Frank Watt who does construction work around the Gotham City with those things, your mind and movement has the Golem do what you're doing when wearing the head band connected to your brain. Also, if damage could hurt you a lot or cause a problem from your brain if you're not careful."

Makes sense there to have Terry and Gwen wonder about the head band part...

"And the whereabouts of the headband?" Terry asked. "Did the police find it?"

"No such luck." Bruce answers.

For Megan to play the cameras on what the GoLeM did the other night to destroy Nelson's car.

"From the looks of it, it tried to go after Nelson and then having the car crushed up."

"He sounds like a real show off." Megan said. "But yeah, someone hated this dude.

Terry tells the others besides Gwen already knowing on Nelson Nash.

"Nelson Nash, he goes to our high school both Gwen and me."

"Terry, do you know anyone who has a grudge against him?" Bruce asks him.

"The line starts with me and goes around the block...twice."

True, for him to have a lot of enemies.

"Besides you, Terry, others hate him for girls won't go out with this guy." said Gwen to stay away from Nelson's attitude. "And not my type thank you."

Morning comes and Willie heads off to school. To spite Nelson, Blade asks Willie out to the dance. Furious, Nelson menaces Willie, but Willie senses that he still has a connection with the GoLeM and feels fine.

"When I get my hands on the jerk who stole that GoLeM, I'm going to make him sorry he was ever born." said Frank.

So much for being the father of the year.

"Maybe he already is." Willie said bitterly.

"What was that?"

Willie leaves the room.

"Nothing." he said back.

From the school, Blade goes with Willie to the dance to get back at Nelson who likes her and now he's mad and a lot more to not have Gwen notice him either...That's unfair! For Blade to play with people's love emotions like it was nothing, its wrong! For Willie to feel scared to have control of the GoLeM now without the head band for Terry to see that something's wrong for Gwen to sense out a type of electrical sparks of a type of fire to pick it up from Willie himself.

"Ah, Willie?" she was confused. "Was that you are sparking?"

"Oh, pardon me Gwen."

Once he leaves, she had to tell Terry something.

"Ah...Terry...Something's up with Willie, but I don't know what it is just yet. (Does he has something to do with the GoLeM since his father has it?)"

Later, Willie heads into Jokerz Territory to test out his new way of communicating with the GoLeM. He chases the gang off and expresses how things are looking up. That's not good...The night of the dance comes for Dana and Terry to have fun together.