Having a moment, for them to be blushing and turning away.

"Ah...I didn't mean to stare!" Gwen freaks out.

"No, its me. It was nice I was saying to you, I'm already with Dana. Stupid!" so was Terry. "But you know what I meant."

That was something new that no one didn't see coming.

"Well, I'll take your word for it, Terry, thanks. I just need time to think something over to do than use my powers. (And I hope I'll find out how with some help.)"

Willie later visits Willie's father, Frank, a foreman at a construction site, and watches as a worker pilot a giant robot made for heavy lifting, a GoLeM. Frank demands that Willie push Nelson back and 'hit him where it hurts', giving Willie an idea. That night, while Batman tests out his suit's new stealth mode and Gwen's the same with her smoke invisibility at a basketball game, they soon learn that the GoLeM has been stolen.

"Just when the game was getting good." Batman comes back visible again. "Let's go, Batwoman, there's trouble."

Batwoman does the same thing.

"For these types of skills to use from our suits, it makes us look super cool. I love it!" she flies off with Batman. "You kids play well and stay in school."

The GoLeM arrives at the mall just as Blade and Nelson are leaving. As soon as it arrives, Nelson takes off, leaving Blade behind. Nelson tries to escape in his car but the GoLeM grabs it and crushes it. Willie isn't done, however, as he tries to kill Nelson but Batman and Batwoman intervene.

"Look!" Blade points out. "Its Batman!"

"And Batwoman." same with Nelson. "Stop that thing, my car's destroyed!"

From Batman throwing bomb Batarangs at the GoLeM and Batwoman doing the same with her fire-type of Batarangs to melts the parts from it.

"Excuse me, Mr. Bully, but I do think your life's more important that silly old car. Sorry, but its true. While also..." she uses another fire skills to shield Blade and Nelson. "Lucky for me to help you out and almost leaving this pop popular girl behind, so be thankful I love saving others' lives from danger such as a giant robot. Just stay put, would you?"

You said it, Batwoman.

"Leave us alone!" angered Willie.

Angered at the intervention, Willie has the GoLeM attack Batman and Batwoman instead, only to be tricked into having it strike power cables that cause the circuitry to overload.

"Shocking defeat, wasn't it?" said Batwoman to make a joke.

"I think its shut down for good." Batman tells his partner. "That is, if we find the person who was controlling and who stole it to be somewhere."

The overload also feeds back into Willie through the headband remote control. Willie manages to escape and is surprised to see energy still flowing through his body. Following the incident, Blade shows her displeasure towards Nelson for leaving her behind.

"My hero."

Back at the Batcave, Megan studies from the head band and GoLeM project that happened.

"I got something big." she said to have one other thing to say. "Gwen, hey. I hope you don't mind me checking on you while you're training your fire powers once a day."

She hears her friend from the radio to allow it.

"Its fine, Megan, its like your my private doctor."

"Good to know, I like getting commented." Megan smiles on the screen.