"Now I see why you showed up for Gwen."

"She asked and I said, yes. I love stopping bad guys. Real life superhero stuff and such. Now then, to the building!" she flies on in. "Batman, don't keep us waiting...Or rather me for the public people to believe in."

Batman and Batwoman go in to investigate and Inque attacks them both.

"McGinnis. Gwen. Get out of there now!" Bruce warns them too late.

Inque gets to Batman first. She was super strong!

"Ew, we got a creepy crawler on our hands, Batman!" Batwoman sets her fire a blazing. "Try taking the heat, sweetheart!"

With her shape-shifting abilities Inque is easily able to stop Batman, although she almost gets burned from Batwoman's fire power to avoid and manages to escape.

"Too hot!" she said. "Sorry, you two. It was nice meeting, but I'm done here. Bye."

A whole new enemy and not to be mess with, Inque is far different than Clayface.

"What the heck was that?" questioned Terry/Batman.

Gwen however knows who it might be.

"(Wait...she's another me, but really mean.)"

Yep, another test subject who escaped that Gwen doesn't know on the rest to know that there are some who are very bad.

"Oh, crap!" surprised Batwoman. "Looks like we heard from Gwen herself. This is another person who's like we were, or rather her but I'm not someone who turns bad. You two better get to work on this goop fest."

Terry and Gwen soon confront with Bruce with the fact that he doesn't know much about crime-fighting, beginning with the fact that he doesn't know what half the memorabilia in the Batcave is.

"It was a type of blob monster that Gwen might know of to turn into a living weapon like she did, but...different! Straight out of a monster movie!" Terry was freaking out. 'You should've told me!"

"I did." Bruce added.

"Ah, Terry...I said, I know of the powers from other, and that lady was one of them."

With Gwen saying that, they know that Inque won't be so easy to be stopped.

"Wait...How do you know its a girl?"

Megan comes to the Batcave to explain to the two. Hey! She's back!"

"Ever heard of a woman's intuition, kid?" she said to hug her husband. "Hi, Bruce."

"Hi."

The two kissed for Gwen and Terry to see Megan Tsuki/The Psyche bounty hunter for the first time in person.

"Uncle Bruce has a girlfriend?" Gwen was lost to see Megan's wedding ring. "You two are married?!"

"Yep. It's me, Megan Tsuki, the Psyche bounty hunter. I heard a lot about you, Gwen, with fire powers and the new Batwoman personality to keep in track to control your powers. Those were the days..." said Megan. "And you, Terry, I see why you became the new Batman. Amazing..."

"So you're Megan Tsuki? An old lady who's married to Bruce Wayne secretly as the original Batman?"

Megan hits Terry on the head. "Hey!"

Looks like she was still tough and stronger from her old age today.

"I'm not old! I'm still pretty and strong, stupid! Don't say that I'm old again!" she corrects Terry. "Kids these days."

Bruce explains about his wife.

"Nothing ever chances the way I feel about our love, Megan." He said. "Megan has been with me after my retirement. I left her some money to start her own business to stop crime with other people who became bounty hunters like her, sometimes she goes off to gather information to send to me. Married secretly to be the only woman who really got me through so much over the years."