"Ah, hello! I'm Gwen Grayson! I'm new around Gotham and out of town to be aiding Mr. Bruce Wayne on his left-over business and a good friend to Terry...I hope we can all be good friends." she said the best she could let out. "(I don't think they want to be friends with me after this...)"

For the other students try to get to know Gwen a bit well for some girls to like her, some to be jealous, and other guys to find her cute.

"You did great." Terry tells her.

"Thanks, Terry." she tries to say hi to Dana next. "Hi, I'm Gwen. You and Terry must be close."

She shakes hands with Gwen.

"Hi, Gwen. And yes, we are close to be dating. You'll fit right in with the others soon."

Not bad on the first day so far for Gwen was physically skillful and smart to have normal grades to still pass in a few categories. Night once again falls over Gotham and Terry, Gwen, and Dana are watching a game at high school. And to see Terry's rival Nelson to be a big shot, to be winking at both Dana and Gwen to be watching him, but I think he's winking at Dana the most. Yeah, Nelson's not a bad guy in my version. A bully, yes, but he does have stronger feelings to care and a lot more on Dana. You'll see why later.

"Ah, I don't like this Nelson person looks at me!"

Gwen covers her eyes to hide her face.

"Someone likes you, Gwen, but don't bother with Nelson. Trust me." Dana tells her new friend. "A better looking and smart guy will come for you one day. Still, is it wrong to root for the other team?" she asks Terry next.

"That depends on I guess." he said back.

A date for them to hang out with the new girl in school...Unfortunately, Terry is called away on business: Inque is going after another Foxteca building.

"Ah, Terry?" Gwen quietly points out to Terry.

"Ah, gotta work, Dana, sorry. Mr. Wayne needs me and Gwen to clean office for Mr. Wayne." Terry takes off with Gwen. "Excuse us."

"Nice meeting you, Dana."

A good start, but Gwen will get there to start liking Dana so far.

"I still think you two working hard with Mr. Wayne isn't normal." she tells them.

And for Terry...

"You have no idea."

As Terry and Gwen head on over, Bruce is busy analyzing a sample of Inque. He explains that Foxteca and Wayne-Powers have submitted competing bids to build a new lunar station for the government.

"I'll try to get something from my end, and you two see what you can get from inside of Foxteca."

Roger that, Bruce! As for Gwen to keep her cool to suit up quickly to becoming Batwoman with a cool attitude and some fire power to removing the bracelet to be all set to go.

"Celebrating the early Fourth of July I see, from the inside. Ready, Gwen?" Terry checks on his partner.

"As I'll ever be, Terry, here goes." she does a cool trick to change outfits. "Burning passion! Batwoman!" and Gwen becomes the crime fighting hero with style and attitude. "Ta-dah! Hi, Terry. Or rather, the new Batman I see. Don't mind me talking and acting like this, I would call it a new personality to keep Gwen's hot temper powers in check to aid others...While also stopping the bad guys. Check it!" she is fighting well from punches and kicks to be on fire today. "At least no one will know of the sweet Gwen has a awesome half of hotness from my lifestyle."

Terry sees from Bruce telling Gwen Grayson from her split personality to keep her in check from her inner self to be good, tough, strong, and awesome in battle to help her get through the day to remain calm.