Chapter 2: Elementary School and More Moving

In 1st grade, Nick, Kia, and I were constantly going to each other's houses. We would always spend the night at one of our houses every weekend; it was the best thing ever. It was one of the only reasons why we would live though the week.

In 2nd grade, we were able to walk around town with each other without our parents walking around with us. We would walk down to the local grocery store or gas station and we would always buy a pop and a candy bar and then walk back to whoever's house we were staying at.

In 3rd grade, one day, we were walking around town and we found this small wooded area and we decided to make this place our meeting place. We found a small waterfall with a small stream inside the wooded area. This is where we would meetup if we ever needed to talk about anything. We would call each other and let everyone know that we needed to talk about something, it didn't matter what it was, how stupid it was, or how late it was, we would always go and meetup there if we had anything to say.

In 4th grade, it was our last year of elementary school. When we go to 5th grade, we were going to get class schedules so; we realized that we might not be able to be in the same classes as each other.

Over the summer when we were graduating from 4th grade, going into 5th grade, middle school, Kia had to move away because her mom had died in a car wreck, so her dad decided to move away, far away because he didn't want to be in that state anymore because that was where the love of his life had died. She had called us both and we could tell something was wrong over the phone, she told us to meet her at the waterfall. She told us what was going to happen when we were all there at the waterfall. We were all very, very sad but, there wasn't anything that we could do about it.