Chapter 376

In the Metrojade Private Club's Executive Suite, Felix Blakely and Cyrus Carney were on cloud nine.

Two gorgeous, sexy women were giving them a massage.

Felix was delighted that his follower Cyrus made hundreds of millions through his finance corporation. Cyrus wanted to treat Felix to a relaxing massage session.

"Felix, now that I'm rich, I should thank you the most!" Cyrus laughed. He beckoned a lady over with a mutton fat jade in her hands.

Cyrus raised hus eyebrows. "I heard that you are into jades." he explained "now that I've earned some money, I bought this mutton fat jade for you."

"That's great!" Felix nodded. His follower knew how to please him. All those years of looking after him did not go to waste.

Felix took the jade over when his phone rang.

'F*ck, Darryl Darby?'

Felix sat up rigidly as he answered the call. If Brother Darry called, it must have been an urgent matter.

"Felix." Darryl growled. "I realized you've gotten bold. Your follower has even started an illegal business, am I right? Are you looking for trouble?"

"What?" Felix was confused. He hesitated. "Brother D...no, I mean, Second Master, no, Mr. Darby. I do not understand."

Previously, Darryl warned him to refer to him only as Mr. Darby.

"You don't understand me? You have a follower called Cyrus Carney. He scammed my mother-in-law out of her mansion. I'll give you ten minutes to return their money. I'm waiting at the hospital." Darryl threatened coldly, hanging up the call immediately.

Felix came to a realization. He kicked Cyrus in the head!

"Felix, what... What's happening?" Cyrus was equally confused.

"Motherf*cker, do you want to die? You scammed people out of a few hundred million. How dare you be so smug?" Felix yelled and punched Cyrus.

Cyrus was almost in tears as he chocked "I did cheat them, but they were all ordinary folks!"

"F*ck you! You scammed Brother D's mother-in-law! She sold her entire mansion!"

D? Who was Brother D? Cyrus blanked out.

Felix grabbed his head and screamed "Brother D is the Darby family's second eldest. He is the person I am most grateful for in my life! You bloody well return the money!"

Cyrus had never seen Felix lose his temper in such a frightening way. He quickly put on clothes and left for the hospital.

Samantha and Ray were chatting at the entrance of the hospital when a Land Rover sped by.

Cyrus ran toward the crowd.

Samantha exploded as he saw him. "That's the person that took our money!"

"Yes! That's him!"

"He's here to return our money!"

Everyone cheered. Samantha was extremely elated. She held onto Ray's arms and gushed "You're amazing! One phone call and you could get Cyrus to come!"

What? Ray was confused. What was happening? His father did not  know who Cyrus was―let alone Felix―unless his father asked for help to get to Felix? It must be! Ray had a huge smiled plastered to his face.

Cryrus was profusely sweating as he walked toward the crowd. He cluthced onto a card, kneeling and apologizing. "I'm so sorry. I should not have scammed all of you for your money. I'm so sorry, I came here to return the money to you. I promise i won't make the same mistake again. Ever!"

Haha! Looking at Cyrus' remorseful actions, everyone laughed and praised Ray.

Ray stomped up to him and swiped the credit card out of his hands. He looked down on Cyrus and said "As long as you know you've made a mistake. Next time, I won't go easy on you!"

'Who?' Cyrus was confused by the person speaking to him. He did not recognize Ray. Was he Brother D's friend?

Cyrus did not dare say much while admitting his mistake. "Yes, yes. I won't dare to do it anymore! This card has not only the money, but it also has the interest as well!"

Everyone gasped in delight!

Samantha smiled widely. "It's all thanks to you!" she squealed. "You're amazin! One phone call was all it took for you to resolve this issue. If only my daughter could marry you instead!"

Lily's face flushed in anger and embarrassment.