十陸 ; Yoshiwara

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

NOTES

May they all vanish in echoes~!
Enjoy :)

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

— TANJIRO, ZENITSU AND INOSUKE stood in line behind Hikari and Uzui. Hikari looked no different, but Uzui was stood confidently with his hands on his hips.

"H-He's huge.." Zenitsu trembles.

"Alright! So, where we goin', old man?!" Inosuke demands.

Uzui turns around, grinning.

"The flashiest place in Japan that's teeming with lust and desire." he says. "A hotbed for demons, the Entertainment District."

The three Tsuguko stood confused.

"He means Yoshiwara." Hikari turns around, shrugging.

"Oh, come on! You couldn't at least be a little bit invested?" Uzui sighed, to which Hikari rolled her eyes behind her blindfold. She stepped forward in front of Uzui, the wind chimes on her hat jingling as she moved.

"We're travelling to..."

She holds the rim of her hat, her blindfold now magically in her pocket. She held her hand out towards her Tsuguko, a positive grin across her face. Sparkles somehow manifested around her and the group, and she tilted her head.

"The Entertainment District of Yoshiwara, aka the flashiest, most desireful, most beautiful place on Earth!"

An invisible breeze blows her haori and her hair dramatically, and the three Tsuguko stare at her in awe. After only a few seconds, the breeze was gone and Hikari's blindfold was back on her eyes, her deadpan expression also returning as she turned back around.

The three Tsuguko stare at Hikari in awe, a million questions rushing through their heads.

'How did he do that?'

'What even was that?'

'How have I never seen his eyes before?'

"That's my former Tsuguko! And he's right! Yoshiwara is full of red light, love, and beauty! But before we begin our journey, I need all three of you to know something, so listen up!" Uzui yells heartily.

"I am a god!! You three are trash! That's the first bit of info you need to ram into your heads, so do it!"

"Quick question, Lord Uzui." Tanjiro raises his hand. "What exactly are you the god of?"

"Good question, pupil. You have great potential." Uzui nods, grinning. "I am the God of Festivals, the God of Flashiness."

"Well, I am the King of the Mountains! Pleasure to meet you, God of Festivals!" Inosuke huffs.