Chapter 1.

Amar POV.

I'm walking through the halls and I see a maid being dragged down to the cellar by Dan.

He looks my way and smiles I walk by and the maid grabs my ankle I look down.

Maid“ Lord Amar please-!

She gets dragged and screams I hear the laughter of Dan I continue walking away.

I walk by a room but I hear a dark chuckle I look up seeing golden eyes.

Alastor“ Hello Darlin.

Lord Dimitrescu.

Amar“ Dimitrescu.

I turn to walk away but he picks me up and holds me bridal style I sigh and lean in his embrace.

He chuckles and walks through the halls and we enter his room.

He sets me on a beside his and pours a glass of wine I cringe knowing what's in that liquid.

He sits down.

I hear a man screaming and the Belarus Chris and Dan come in with a man.

Belarus“ Father I bring you fresh prey a man in fact.

Alastor“ Thank you sons.

Chris glides towards me and pets my hair I swat his hand away and watch the man get hooked by his hands.

Ethan“ PUT ME DOWN!

Alastor“ Careful what you request Ethan Winters cause soon you'll learn why no one leaves this castle.

He walks off and the boys follow I slowly follow and as their out of sight I run back in the room.

I grab a healing fluid and I turn around to see Mr Winters on the ground did he pull his hands through the hooks!?

I walk towards him and help him up.

Amar“ You must escape.

Ethan“ Who are you?

Amar“ A prisoner that can't leave.

He stares at me and I give him the fluid and he runs out I sigh and I sit on the floor.

*Later*

I'm sitting in my room I notice Dan come he leans to my face and I gag at the smell of dried up blood.

Dan“ Mmm Amar may I ask how the man escaped?

Amar“ I don't know.

He tilts his head and giggles he sits beside and I get disgusted as he trails his fingers on my lips.

He gets shot in the head and I look to see Ethan he runs and grabs me.

He makes face away and has his gun pressed to my head.

Ethan“ Follow my lead.

He takes me through the hall and he keeps the gun pressed to my head.

Alastor“ Found you Winters!

Ethan turns us around and Alastair stops in his tracks and he has an angered look.

Alastor“ Don't you dare harm him!

Ethan“ WHERE'S ROSE!

I flinch at his voice and Alastor glares even harsher next thing I know Ethan gets stabbed by Dan's sicle.

Dan“ DIE!

I get swept by Alastor and he swings his claws cutting Ethan's head off.

I try not to gag and Alastor looks at me with worry.

Alastor“ Are you alright little Prinţ?

I nod slowly and he kisses my lips and I just hold in my disgust.

Belarus pulls me down and kisses me Chris grips my neck and kisses me and Dan just hugs me.

I'm nothing but a prisoner here in Dimitrescu castle in the eyes of the maids and butlers I'm a dove.

But really I'm a trapped cat.