Submit a Form

Format/Requirements:

TITLE OF THE STORY -
▸ i'll write the letters if it's all lowercase or all uppercase base on how you write it on your request.

QUOTE -
▸This it the writing you put along with the title. It is optional, if you don't want to add quotes or subtitle. it's okay.

AUTHOR -
▸ Real name or Account name.

GENRE -
▸ Is it fanfiction? Horror or Romance

PHOTO -
▸ The picture that you want me to use for your book cover. Banner or Cover photo or any image links or if you want me to choose just write a brief description of what picture you want.

SUMMARY -
▸ Summary of the story. just to have an idea.

IDEAS -
▸ If you want it colored or black and white, any details you want to add up.

MOOD -
▸ This is the feeling you want to be on your cover photo.

EXAMPLE: (the picture on top is the finished product)

Title of the story: The Chosen One
Quote: Born to Lead (or if you don't have just write NA)
Author: Pizzaparties (or your real name)
Genre: Adventure
Photo: (just like what i said you can comment it, pm me, send link or let me be the on to choose)
Summary: one girl, she is chosen to be the one, to be a leader of her own kingdom. (Make sure to write a brief description because i'll put it in a chapter)
Ideas: I like a girl in a pic make the "chosen" color brown
Mood: sad

If you want a cover comment "HERE" now! (Lack of information will be denied)