After a little bit more of chit chatting, the group got finished eating, cleaing out their mess and doing a little game to see who has to do the dishes.

Ryu and Changbin got picked to which they both complained and kept repeating, 'I hate dishes so much' causing the group to laugh.

Everyone went back upstairs to their rooms other than Hyunjin, who followed y/n up to hers.

She allowed him in when he sat down on her bed, watching her get some warmer clothes to change into for their little date.

"Thays cute." Hyunjin commented. She wore green and blue sweater with black ripped jeans, putting ona. Black cap snd mask.

She blushed and thanked him, as they walked out, letting everyone know they were heading out.

"Soz what exactly are we doing?" She asked as hyunjin interlocked their hands.

"Just gonna walk around and do a detour of the city I guess." Y/n nodded snd allowed him to pull her where ever.

After a little bit of walking, they y/n pulled him towards a bar, he looked up and looked back down at her confused, leaning down to whisper in her ear as the music was loud. (I would've died)

"Aren't you underage?" He asked worriedly to the girl who only smiled up at him and put her finger against his plump lips.

She pulled way and watched as he smirked, licking his lips whilst keeping eye contact with the girl.

She smiled and pulled him towards a table in the far back, where no one really was.

(Please keep in mind that I too am underage and never had been at a bar before so ion know how these things work.=])

A waiter came up to them, asking what they wanted and they ordered their drinks. The waiter walked away without any questions.

"You look older for your age, is that why you came here?" Hyunin asked, sitting next to her so she can hear him. Sje nodded snd giggled.

----
"I want.. more!" She said, slurring her words as a drunken hyunjin was laughing her.

"You know ehay I want? You." He said. He was still sober, at least a tiny bit. He was yelling at himself to stop, to not make a fool of himself infront of her.

"Oh yeah?" Sje asked, giggling and leaning in closer to him.

'Fuck yeah' he though and slammed his lips onto hers.

That sobered her up a bit, but nonetheless she kissed back. After a bit of kissing, he pulled way to get some air in his lungs before getting pulled back down by her.

She crawled onto his lap, his hands instantly finding themselves onto her hip as she slowly grinded herself down onto him. He groaned into the kiss and bit her lip, asking for permission.

(SMUT ⚠ ITS GONNA SUCK CIASE IDK HOE TI MAKE SMUT SCENES)

She opened her mouth, granting acces ti the boy as he slid his tongue in, both fighting for dominance, to which he won. They pulled away, but she kept grinding herself onto him, making him groan and throw his head back, she took that as permission to start attacking his neck, leaving open mouth kisses along his jaw line, neck, colorbone and Adam's apple.

"Do you want to do this? In a public area?" He asked, his grip tightening around her hips to stop himself till he got permission.

"Yeah, I'm sure." She said in a breathy whine, grinding on him more to get some sort of friction. He groaned and hid himself in her neck, leaving hickeys behind her ear, on her colorbone and sides of her neck, before making her sit up slightly so he could pull down his pants.

"Wanna make you feel good.." She whispered, trying ti get under the table but he stopped her, pulling down her jeans and underwear.

"Not today, Darling. Soon, I promise, he said and held his dick in his hands, aligning it with her entrance.

She slowly sat down, both their eyes rolling into the back of their head, as he held her down, waiting for her to get use to him inside her.

"Fuck jinnie, so good." Sje said and laid her head down on his shoulder. He laughed at her cute expression and wrapped his arms around her waist as she slowly started to grind again, this time feeling the pleasure instead of it being hidden from fabric between them.

She started moaning quietly in his ear, but he kept telling her ti be quite as to not be caught. But who would catch them? They were in the farthest corner of the bar, the music was loud and no one was around.

"Fuck jinnie, gonna cum.." She said, throwing her head back as Hyunjin looked up at her in admiration.

He never though he would fall for anyone, let alone be balls deep inside them, at a bar, and both tipsy. He knew what his members were thinking whenever they were around her. He knew they would want to be in his position, but he was here, with her. No one else, jusy the two of them.

He smiled widely and brought her head down tmfor a kiss, and just at that moment, she released onto him, as well as himself.

Whrn he realized what had happened, he quickly pulled away, looking at her in a panic, to which she onky laughed at and kissed his plump swollen lips before leaning into his ear.

"I'm on the pill." He sighed a breathe of relief and kissed her again, he never wanted to get rid of these feelings, nor the pleasure he was feeling for the girl we was head over heels for. He didn't want to share, he was gonna make sure she chose him when the time comes for her to chose.

No one.

Him.

———

Soo, how are we? Are we okay? Was that good? God I'm overthrowing but hey, as long as yall enjoy it ig.

Anyways!

TY FOR 10K READS

TY FOR 10K READS. ILYASM. PLEASE RECIEVE MY LOVE TO YOU GUYS ♡

But seriously though, thank you all sm for reading this book, even if it's bad ty for sticking around 😭❣️

Also I need friends, so like, if yall wanna be friends gimme a heads up and I'll give you either my snap or discord if you want. Preferably snap bc ion use discord often but if u can't get snap but have discord I'll definitely give it to you.

Anyways have a good day/night/evening. I love yall ❣️