Chapter 6: A surprise visit...

Zacznij od początku

"Hey, wait! apoligize, Nagi...Sa.."

Before Hajime could call her out properly... Nagisa was already gone and upstairs.

"Ah.. She's fast.."

Said Hajime, a bit surprised, as he followed suit.

Kokoro stares at the disappearing form of Nagisa as she storms off.

Snobby cow?

Why did she say that?

Did she...

Does Nagisa... hate her?

She looks over at Hajime, as he rushes off after Nagisa.

She sighs, and follows them upstairs.

Nagisa is clearing her own backpack by the time Kokoro is in her own room... Nagisa.. She really brought a backpack full of scripts and cameras.. Just who was this pre-schooler?!

Kokoro's eyes widen at the sight of Nagisa's backpack, clearly filled with some kind of equipment.

What is she planning on do--

Wait a minute...

Is... Is she planning on filming them?

"Nagisa?"

Kokoro clears her throat and stares at Nagisa, waiting for her to notice.

"What do you want, trash?"

Nagisa snaps, her eyes piercing through Kokoro.

"Trash?"

Kokoro feels her face go red with irritation at Nagisa's words. She can't believe the other girl would call her that.

"Hey!"

Kokoro exclaims angrily..? Crossing over to Nagisa.

"Don't call me trash!"

Nagisa huffs and rolls her eyes, still putting away her equipment.

"Whatever, Kokoro. Maybe you're just jealous that I have a talent, unlike you."

Nagisa throws some papers into her backpack.

Nagisa gives papers to Kokoro and Hajime, while pouting.

"Now, listen here you two! We're auditioning for 2 roles for a movie! If we're lucky, we can make it! So you better be acting your VERY BEST!"

She shouted, a stern expression on her face...

"What- a movie..?"

Kokoro was stunned. A movie? And she was expected to act in it? She had never acted before in her entire life! Was this Nagisa crazy?

"Oh gosh..."

Kokoro muttered to herself, as she took the papers from Nagisa.

Hajime just smiled nervously. Nagisa was always the bossy one when it came to these types of things.

"O-okay... we'll do our best,"

Hajime replied, gulping.

Nagisa took a deep breath, before speaking.

"Okay, let's start by doing our lines.. Read them carefully, I HATE mistakes!"

She said sternly, crossing her arms.

Hajime and Kokoro quickly scanned through their papers. The role that Hajime had to play was a prince, which seemed pretty generic, but not too difficult.

Unfortunately, Kokoro had the role of 'The creepy ogre'. This wasn't fair, and she was about to voice her objection.

But she knew it was hopeless trying to argue with Nagisa.