Chapter 2.

I woke up to my phone ringing right next to my ear.

"Hello?" I said.

"Eileen! I'm just getting ready I'm gonna pick up the girls then I'll pick up you so be ready in about 20" Sally said.

"What do you mean?" I asked while sitting up.

"You didn't forget did you? Where going to see Buddy and his band in the studio today" She said back.

"Oh that really happened I'll go get ready now then" I said yawning.

"I don't get how you could of forgotten anyways I'll see ya later bye bye!" She said while laughing and hanging up.

I got up and started to do my makeup and my hair.

This is your dress you can change it if you'd like <3

As I was putting on my shoes I heard Sally honk the horn then I made my way outside. I saw Ann, Betty and Sally all waving as I made my way.

"Hey Girl aren't you excited!" Betty said clapping her hands while giggling.

"You guys are complete fan girls but yes I'm excited" I said laughing.

"Oh cmon we saw you and Buddy yesterday with his arm around you!" Sally said while winking looking at me.

"Keep ya eyes on the road Sally! Plus he was just being friendly!" I said shrugging.

"That's what they all say" Betty said while laughing.

I rolled my eyes as we arrived at the studio. We all got out the car meanwhile the rest where jumping up and down squealing.

"Calm down guys ya don't wanna scare them" I said laughing.

"How are you not freaking out Buddy Holly likes you!" Sally said shaking my shoulders.

I just rolled my eyes again.

We all laughed as we headed in the Studio room.

"Hey Yall!" Buddy said as we entered the room.

"How are you guys?" Jerry said while all the boys where waking towards where we were standing.

Were I was Buddy walked right up next to me and stood there looking and me not able to keep a grin off of his face. Which made me smile to.

"We're good it's so cool to be here!" Sally said grabbing onto Betty.

"Glad you guys could make it!" Joe said.

"What are we going to be doing today?" Ann said.

"Well we were thinking of just hanging out at the studio today then going out a little later if ya fancy that?" Buddy said looking at me.

I nodded and as I did I heard Sally squeel which made everyone look at her.

We watched the boy's sing and write songs and everytime I looked at Buddy we made eye contact.

"Eileen Buddy totally likes you ask him out!" Ann whispered to me.

I shook my head and covered her mouth as she bacically loudly whispered to where I think Buddy heard bc I saw his eyes turn to me as soon as she said that.

"Anyways girls where done now if ya wanted to head out?" Jerry said.

We nodded and stood up and we walked out with the boys. They took us to a little bar with a good vibe to it everyone looked like they where enjoying themselves.

"Hey girls I asked the manager if we could perform and she said yes yall wanna do it?" Betty said to us.

"We don't have our instruments though?" I said.

"They have spears now let's do this!" She said.

We walked up on stage as I approached the microphone we did our usual introduction and started singing Hey Lover.
As I was singing I made eye contact with Buddy as he smiled at me which caused me to lose track of the words and mess up which made him laugh and me as well.

"We had so much fun tonight girls" Jerry said.

"So did we thanks for taking us out!" Ann said.

The boys nodded and smiled.

"Anyways we better get going now yall ready?" Ann said waking to her car as we all did.

Until I felt Buddy's hand grab me.

"I'll walk Eileen home" Buddy said holding onto my waist.

"Okay lovebirds!" Sally yelled.

I shook my head and Buddy laughed as he walked me home. He had his arm around my shoulder as the whole way was silent until I got to my door.
When we did it started chucking it down.

"Uhm Eileen can I stay the night bc yk?" Buddy said looking at the rain.

I smiled and nodded and took him to my room.

"Here's some of my brothers clothes he isn't here neither is my parents so your fine" I said.

"Thank you!" Buddy said as I left to let him change.

He said I could come back.

"Where do I sleep?" Buddy said while laughing.

"You can sleep in my bed if you want?" I said.

Buddy nodded happily as we both got into bed. If felt my self's drifting off pretty quickly until I fell asleep.

*Also I'm aware Hey Lover came out in the 60s I'm just looking for songs hope you enjoyed this chapter!*