trust me - ransom drysdale

Mulai dari awal

“y/n, please don’t walk away again…” 
“Leave me alone Ransom…” I try to open the door of my car but his hand is forcing on it. 
“y/n, I swear I didn’t cheat on you ! Alex put something on my drink and I woke up with strippers. I would never do that to you ! Trust me !” He says with tears in his eyes. 
“Let me go Ransom !” I start to yell because I don’t wanna talk with him. 
“y/n, please…” 
“LET ME GO !” I shout. 

In a few seconds, he wraps his arms around me. I struggle with him to let me go, I punch him on his abs several times but he’s resisting. He still has his arms around me and tries to calm me. 
“y/n, stop… stop…” He says when I keep punching him. 
“I hate you! I hate you!” I keep repeating when I punch him again and again. He’s too strong for me, I sob in his arms and stop punching him. I fell on the ground, Ransom’s arms still around me. 
“Shhh…” He keeps repeating. He strokes my hair, and kisses the top of my head. I grip his coat and keep crying. “I’m sorry y/n, I’m sorry…” He says when I hear him crying.

After a few seconds, I finally knew he wasn’t lying. He was telling the truth. I wrap my arms around him and put my head on his chest. 
I could feel him relaxed and I closed my eyes for a few minutes until we heard the thunder. We look at the sky and he looks at me. He cups my cheeks with his hands and kisses me. The rain starts to fall on us but we don’t care. I missed that moment with Ransom, his kisses, his hugs, his love for me. I missed all of that.

“Y/N! RANSOM! COME BACK HOME OR YOU’RE GONNA BE SICK !!” Harlan is yelling through his window. We break the kiss and laugh together. He takes my hand and we run to the house. We enter the house and Ransom closes the door. 
“Oh my god, you’re wet! Come on, go in front of the fireplace, I’ll bring you some towels and something to drink to avoid a cold.”

Fran takes our coats and me and Ransom are heading to the living room. He takes the blanket from the couch, I take the pillows and we put them on the floor, in front of the fireplace. Ransom sits and taps his thighs, I lie down and put my head on his thighs. He strokes my hair and pecks my lips. 

“Ransom…” I whisper. 
“Yes babe?” 
“Do you think we can stay together? I mean I left you before you explained about what happened… I’m a horrible girlfriend…” I look at my feet. 
“You’re not a horrible girlfriend, you were just angry because of me, I know I should’ve come to your apartment but I didn’t know if you would see me…  You’re an amazing girlfriend, when we are together we’re always doing good things and you’re such a kind person. You’re my sunshine y/n” I look at him with tears in my eyes. I sit up, cup his cheek with my hand and caress his cheek. 
“I love you y/n, and I will always love you…” He whispers, leans on me and kisses me passionately. I wrap my arms around his neck. I escape a moan from my mouth which makes him groan. 
“I need you Ransom…” I whisper. He picks me up, we’re heading upstairs to his old bedroom. He closes the door with his foot. puts me slowly on his bed. He kisses me and starts to kiss my neck, leaving a mark to make sure I belong to him. I grip his hair and moan slightly. I hear him groan and start to unbuckle his belt. He takes off his pants and I could feel his bulge on my wet panties. 
“God, you’re so wet for me…” He whispers in my ear. He kisses the back of my neck, and starts to take off my pants and my panties. He takes off his boxer and I take off his sweater and my t-shirt. 
I can feel his dick on my lower stomach, he strokes the tip of his dick between my folds and I close my eyes and moan. 
“I want you inside of me Ransom…” I say in a shaky voice. 
“If I hurt you, tell me…” 
“I promise” 

When he looks at me to have a confirmation. I nod and he goes inside me. God I forgot that slight pain but quickly, it turns into pleasure. He lets me a few seconds to make me feel comfortable before he thrusts slowly. I put my legs around his legs. His movements are slow and gentle. I missed that a lot. 

I close my eyes and moan. 
“God, you’re so pretty when you moan, kitten…”
He starts to thrust harder and I scratch his back, leaving marks. I moan louder and I start to clench around him. 
“Ransom, I’m gonna…” I say with a moan. 
“Come for me kitten…” He whispers in my ears. 

I grab his back and put my forehead on his shoulder. He thrusts harder and slams into me before I moan loudly, clench around him, I could feel him filling me up and moaning together. He leans on me and puts his head on my shoulder. We both come down from our orgasm and adrenaline. I stroke his hair when we catch our breath, I can hear his heartbeat coming back to normal. He pulls out of me and lies on his back. I put the sheets on me, put my head on his chest and my hand on his stomach.

“You okay?” He asks me when he strokes my hair. 
“Yeah, I’m feeling good with you… I missed that a lot…” I mumble. He chuckles and kisses the top of my head. 
“I love you y/n…” 
“I love you too Ransom…” I lean on my elbows, kiss him and lay again on his chest. I stroke his chest with my fingers. 
“I wanna have a mini you…” I confess in a whisper. 
“Really ?” He says with excitement. I nod but don’t look at him because I feel ashamed. He strokes my back.
“Hey look at me sweetheart…” I look at him and he kisses me. “I want a baby with you too…” He smiles and he kisses me passionately. “A mini you would be much cuter than a mini me…” He says and we both chuckle. 
“Because of your character?” I chuckle and go on top of him. He raises his eyebrows and laughs. 
“You’re in trouble Mrs.Drysdale…” He said as I laughed. 
“Mrs.Drysdale, huh?” I say when I pat his chest. “I like it” I say with a little yawn.
“Alright Mrs. Drysdale. Time to sleep” He says when I put my head on his chest and intertwine my hand in his. 
“Goodnight Ranny…” I said before I dozed off.
“Goodnight my love…” He chuckles, puts a kiss on the top of my head and falls asleep.