Chapter 1.The Bloodline expands

Hello my lovely's🥀
Things about this story:
1.) Our name is Rena.Our brother Roman Reigns introduced us to Vince McMahon and asked us if we want to join him.(we ofc said yes.).

2.)As we joined we are still getting to know everyone and only know a few people at the moment, Jimmy and Jey are very happy we said yes to joining since we haven't seen each other in a long time.

Anyways let's get to reading

Enjoy ~🥀~⚖️~

(Rena's POV:)
6:00 am ~
My alarm goes off, as I slowly turn it off I am still tired because I did not get a lot of sleep I was too excited I get to spend all day with my brother and my cousins who I dearly missed I haven't seen them for 2 years so I am really excited.
"Why do I have to get up so earlyy."I groan as I get out of bed. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth and wash my face with the cold water making contact with my skin I am now awake. I then go to shower I feel refreshed as I come out and dry my hair.As I do my makeup I hear my alarm go off realising I only have 30 minutes before my brother comes to fetch me to go "OH SHIT!". I shout as I quickly put on something to wear I find the closest outfit I have that's red just to show dedication for my brother.

 I shout as I quickly put on something to wear I find the closest outfit I have that's red just to show dedication for my brother

Luckily I did my nails yesterday. My hair was just wavy and I gave it a quick brush.I wore the ring Roman bought me for the first match he won.

After a few minutes I heard his car pulling into my driveway and I ran out side and jumped into the passenger seat and gave him a big hug and we greeted each other

"This is for miss Rena Reigns is that you?" He said joking with me.
I laughed and said "No I'm just a random person who gave you a hug and hopped in your car wearing The Bloodline colours."
I said it with a sarcastic voice he laughed as he admired my dedication to the outfit in all black and red, as he was only wearing his Bloodline t-shirt.
"You have out done yourself once again sis I like the dedication."
He said in a grateful manner.
" Well it's important to make a good impression on the first day or else it all goes to shit." I said letting out a small chuckle he did the same and looked at his watch.
" Well we don't wanna be late let's go and please put on your seat belt.If you wanna make a good impression you don't wanna be dead." He said in a cautious voice as he let out a chuckle at the end as I put on my seat belt before he could even stop talking." I am not going to die I put to much effort in my outfit, it takes time to be fabulous." I said with a sarcastic but firm tone and stared at him as he laughed at me and started driving.