•♠︎• 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 : 𝕋𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕚𝕥 𝔻𝕠𝕨𝕟 •♠︎•

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

" Oh ,as if my idea's weren't any better than yours." 

I hate these two so much. Being secretary of the student council was tough enough, but handling these two ? Naur, take me away. I let out a sigh and lean against my palm, watching as Paris and Polakov bicker amongst themselves.

For context, Polakov was the student council's president, Paris being vice and me their secretary. I wouldn't have minded it.

That is if I were be the treasurer so that I could handle that damn money, but alas, I had been nominated to become the bridge between the two. 

(I guess it's because I'm the only person Tweedledum and Tweedledee would listen to-)

" I'm sure that's not what Polakov meant Paris." I commented, trying to ease the tension. 

Damn it, I think I just made it worse. Paris had a look of disappointment at me before it turned to a scowl. 

" Siding with him already Y/n ? I didn't knew we were taking sides." 

" That makes them more remarkable than you." 

Polakov just shut your trap, handling your brother was enough. Aaand there they go bickering again. I let out a groan and hid my face against my palm.

Best friends stick together, they said. Its a life lasting friendship, over my gorgeous body. 

They've always been like this ever since we were little up until now at senior year, they're still being petty to one another. Ugh.

I remember how Paris would just start a hissy fit with Polakov back in elementary, all with the reasons that his brother was taking far too much time playing with me than he was.

I couldn't help but chuckle at that, I thought it was hilarious seeing them fighting but now I wish to duck tape their mouths shut. 

I looked over at the clock of the meeting room. A few more minutes before the last class starts.

Sigh and I still have to attend the councils' meeting after classes, all because these idiots can't decide shi-

Without thinking much thought into it, I stood up and grabbed my bag.  Leaving them will probably lead to another talk about either one of them disrupting my peace, I swear one of these days I'd hit those two with a pot.

I let my feet take me to my next class, the hallways were busy with students in uniforms. All in their own bubble and space.

Their mouths opening and closing with every words they made, their chatters and talks were increasing by the moment.

Too loud.

I sighed and placed on my earbuds on. Sometimes, handling twin brothers that keeps bickering and arguing in front of you along with the noises of the students is too much to bare.