Daisies (Four)

Summary: you take photos together

Hope you like it metalheadgf
----------------------------------------------

"Can you take a picture of me and Y/N?"

You hear your name and look up. Your masked boyfriend IV talks to the band photographer Mick.

"If Y/N wants to." The two men turn to you. You nod hesitantly and rise.

"So that's it for today?" II asks the photographer. Actually, only band photos for promotional purposes were to be taken outdoors today. Mick nods in agreement.

II follows Vessel and III. The two didn't wait for Mick's response, but simply decided the photo shoot was over. The small group walks in your direction.

"Have fun Y/N." Says III kindly as he's only a few meters away from you. His tone tells you he's smiling under his mask.

You watch as II suddenly picks up speed and jumps on III's back, almost attacking him. The tall skinny man gives a startled grunt and almost falls over. He just barely manages to put his hands in II's knee bends to keep him in place. You walk past the three of them, laughing.

Then you look at IV. He stretches his hand in your direction. You walk a little faster and grab it.

"How do you want the photos?" Mick asks.

"You get to decide, my love." IV squeezes your hand. You look into his beautiful ocean blue eyes. An idea pops into your head.

"How about you just take a picture of our eyes." You look back and forth between the two grown men. "So that just barely one half of our faces is visible. We can just lie down in the grass." You look at Mick, waiting.

He shrugs his shoulders. "I can do anything. You just have to say what you want."

"Okay, what do you say?" You turn to IV.

His eyes are full of enthusiasm. "That's a good idea."

So after you decide on this position you go to a green meadow, it's overflowing with white daisies. You lie down between them.

IV settles down next to you and leans on his elbows. You grin and look at his face that is now hovering over you.

"The flowers make you shine." He reaches out a hand and caresses your cheek. "So pretty."

Your face heats up.

"I hate to interrupt you, but I have to get to my next client soon." Mick interrupts you.

"Sorry man." IV lies down in the grass. He moves as close to you as he can. Your cheeks touch.

"I'm going to stand over you. Just look at the camera." Orders Mick, he now has his camera in his hand.

He leans over you and takes photos. Then he leans back and stops. "Perfect. Thank you both."

IV helps you stand up. Then you walk with intertwined hands to the other members.

A day later, III writes you a message.

"The photos turned out so cute."

You write back. "What photos?"

"From yesterday. Haven't you seen the pictures yet? IV posted some on Instagram."

Immediately, you open Instagram. And in fact, he posted two pictures of the two of you.

In the first pic only your eyes are visible. The small cutout of his black mask make his blue eyes stand out even more than they already do. But that's nothing compared to your eyes. They compete with his.

You swipe to the side. The second image is shot from a higher angle. Your face is visible up to your nose. You're sure his fans still can't recognize you.

Daisies grow at the edge of this photo, they surround your profile and contrast with the mask from IV.

But what immediately catches your eye is a black spot on your cheek. It must be from IV when he touched you.

You grin and read the caption.

'My little flower, your beauty will never fade, as will my love for you. I will forever be your water and the earth under your feet.'

It's unbelievable what these few lines trigger in you. Your belly fills with butterflies.

"Baby?" You call into the apartment.

"I'm here!"

You walk into the room IV's currently in. There is a big smile on your face. "I love you too." Your legs automatically lead to him.

His confused expression turns into a smile after he understands what you are talking. about "You like it?"

"Do I like it?" You ask, putting your arms around his neck. "Absolutely." You lean over and kiss his lips. "I found out through III. He likes the pictures. He thinks they're beautiful."

IV wraps his arms around your waist and kisses you again. "They're only beautiful because you're on them, my love." He whispers against your lips.

Your legs get weak. If he hadn't held you in his arms, this sentence would have made you fall to the ground.