(You haven't unlocked all your powers yet. So the only thing you have is wall crawling, Spider Sense, super strength, and agility.)

"Well it's a major upgrade from your previous suit mind you."- Cisco

"It was cold all right. Besides I didn't want to do my whole thing with my face bear."- (y/n)

"It was a blue puffy jacket!"- Cisco

"Your a puffy blue jacket!!!"- (y/n)

"Will you two knock it off and focus!"- Caitlin

"........ Sorry."- Cisco & (y/n)

"Hey, wait he's coming out."- (y/n)

I started to move on the ceiling so I would be ready if he started to move again. He didn't look so good maybe, he grabbed his own hand and the next thing I know he's slamming into the trash.

"Aye yo!?"- Cisco

"You guys saw that too!?"- (y/n)

"We did. (Y/n) bring him back to Star Labs. We need to run some more tests on him try not to be seen."- Wells

"I'll try."- (y/n)

Okay how am I going to go about this? I can always just pick him up on my back and swing back to Star Labs. But if I did that people might see me and get suspicious, I can always pass it off as I'm saving him. I guess option one is going to have to do for now. Putting my plans in motion I jumped off the side of the building and worked my way down to him.

"Hey, Mr.Allen."- (y/n)

"Whoa! Who the hell are you!?"- Mr.Allen

"Relax I'm not gonna hurt you. Well if you don't give me a reason to hurt you, I won't hurt you."- (y/n)

"I-I-I I have to get back I need to get home."- Mr.Allen

"Hey wait I wouldn't do that if I where-"- (y/n)

Before I even got to finish my sentence he just up and ran off faster than I can even blink. Okay so I guess my lenses weren't lagging, this guy can just move freakishly fast. Wait a minute this can possibly be due to the particle accelerator.

"Okay, that's something."- (y/n)

"Shouldn't you go after him?"- Cisco

"And do what!? This guy just took off like he was Sonic the freaking hedgehog. And last I checked I don't have super speed."- (y/n)

"No, but you do have webs. Get to swinging you'll probably be able to catch up to him if you stick to the rooftops. And when you run into him be sure you web him up."- Wells

"This seriously feels like kidnapping but okay."- (y/n)

Doing what I was told, I got myself a running start and began to web swing to the rooftops. Luckily for me the guys back at Star Labs we're giving me play by play where he was going so I managed to get ahead of him. Looks like he's playing it smart and sticking to the back alleys which I can use to my advantage. There's nothing but narrow space here so if I start rapidly shooting webs I'll hit him at some point.

'Or I could just do this.'- (y/n)

Taking into consideration where he is right now and how fast he's running I decided to shoot a special little web gadget me and Cisco have been working on in front of him. And I am proud to say that it worked, you see what happened is I shot the gadget at the wall and when I did a blue light flashed out. The second are little speedy friend here ran past it a web shot out and caught him while also sticking him to the wall.

"Oh, and another successful test for a spider gadget 50 points on the board ladies and gentlemen."- (y/n)

"What is this!? What you doing to me!?"- Mr.Allen

"Nothing yet but, don't tempt me cuz I did tell you to count peacefully but you did just up and run so."- (y/n)

'How about we don't make him panic even more than he already is?'- Caitlin

"Hey, I I tried to bring him peacefully but he wanted to freak out so. Anyway what do you want me to do with him?"- (y/n)

'Bring him back. He's a danger to himself so it would be best if we could get some tests on him.'-

"Got it."- (y/n)

'Oh and (y/n).'- Wells

"Yeah?"- (y/n)

'Be gentle.'- Wells

"I make no promises. So Mr.Allen, how do you do with heights?"- (y/n)

Timeskip

The area that we can see the group of scientists in now could be described as a runway. However instead of being clean and sleek we can see traces of grass growing through the cracks so you could say it's abandoned. Perfect to test and see how fast the new lab rat is.

"You don't really think he can run that fast, do you?"

"Well I believe anything is possible, especially considering we have a human spider over here."- Wells

"Fair."- Caitlyn

"Ouch, think he broke something?"- (y/n)

"I think he did."- Wells