Boys Don't Cry

Okay, Let's do this one last time. My names Marz Marshall and I was bit by a radioactive spider from another planet. And for the last 5 years I have been the one and only Chaos-spider. I'm pretty sure you guys know the rest.
I saved my parents and my auntie. Couldn't save my friend Peter Parker, so now I save everyone else and make sure nothing ever happens to my family. Ever. I Joined a roller Derby team and learned to play the bass.
And no matter how hard I got hit...I always got back up. Every. Single. Time.
However, this time was different.

It was June 14th 1984, an average day.
"Levántate (get up), Marz! You and your dad have work!"
I let out a loud groan and pulled the duvet over myself, trying to hide from my dad's yelling.
"If you don't get up, I'll ring Florence to come and pour water over you!" He yelled up the stairs, before going back to doing whatever he was doing. I shot up and opened the door, eyes half lidded and hair wild.
"I'm up pappy!" I shouted down at him. A few seconds passed and he emerged at the bottom of the stairs.
"Finalmente! (Finally!) Your dad has been up waiting for you, ¡Deprisa, deprisa, prepárense! (Hurry, hurry get ready!)"
I waved a hand at him and started getting ready for work, throwing on a pair of flared jeans and a band tshirt. I grabbed a scuffed up pair of boots and put them on. Quickly grabbing my bag and skates, I slammed open my bedroom door and slid down the bannister, gear in hand.
"Morning guys!" I said, announcing my presence.
"Morning dear." My dad John said, placing a kiss on my cheek as he walked past, going upstairs for something.
"Marz! How you doing love ?" A voice spoke out as the front door opened.
"Auntie Florence hey! I'm good, but what are you doing here!" I asked, tilting my head to the side as I walked into the kitchen, placing some bread in the toaster.
"Just wanted to talk to your dad about something." She said, pulling out a chair and sitting at the dinning table. Bending down to grab a plate from the cupboard, I furrowed my eyebrows,
"Which dad ?" I asked with a small laugh. In response she rolled her eyes and let out a joking scoff, "You know which dad mister." She joked, lighting up a ciggerate she pulled out from her pocket. Rolling my eyes in return, I grabbed a knife and got my toast out the toaster, put some butter on it then sat on the counter, catching up on work drama with Florence.

A few minutes later, my other dad (pappy), Pedro, came in from the back garden.
"Oh Florence, What a surprise!" He said going over to pull her into a hug.
"So you didn't ring her over to pour water over my head ?" I ask with a mouth full of toast, eyes wide. Florence and Pedro doubled over laughing as I sat in shock and John walked in, a soft smile on his face. Pedro wipped a fake tear from his eye,
"No I didn't actually ring her, but it got you  out of bed though didn't it ?" He said walking over to me and ruffling my hair. I let out a groan and jumped off the side, to go and wash my plate.
"Hey John, I need to talk to you about something that's been happening at work recently. " Florence said ringing her hands to with anxiety. John pulled out the chair next to her and held her hands, "What's the matter Flo ?" He asked in a soft whisper. She cleared her throat and her eyes scanned me before looking back at John. "S.H.I.E.L.D are creating an attack to kill Chaos-spider." She stated, her breathing becoming shaky. "They made the deal with Alchemax."

The room was silent. I didn’t know what to say, my brain was moving to fast for a single thought to stick. "I'm going out, tell work I'm sick." I mumbled as I grabbed my bag and skates, "Wait Marz, let's talk about something we can do!" John said, fear evident in his voice. I turned around and looked at him before opening the door and running out.