The crowd erupted again as soon as "Rumbling" started getting chanted and my ring name was coming up. The cameras were back on Adam who was in shock and had an intense level of fear on his face.

He was afraid for his life!

When that scream was heard, my name came up...

As my name came up, and at the end of the 0:31 second mark of the song, I went out with an evil smile, hands in my pockets, just like my mentor would have, slowly walking up to the edge of the stage and near the ramp, looking to get in Adam's face...

As my name came up, and at the end of the 0:31 second mark of the song, I went out with an evil smile, hands in my pockets, just like my mentor would have, slowly walking up to the edge of the stage and near the ramp, looking to get in Adam's face as the crowd popped a third time.

Renallo: REN HOSAKO IS BACK!

McGuiness: ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I THOUGHT HE WAS GONE!

Phoenix: Ren Hosako, returning from a serious injury to his left hamstring, done by that man Adam Cole and look at him! He's in shock!

Renallo: So are we Beth! Look at the evil grin on Ren's face! He's wanting a fight!

McGuiness: I wouldn't be too sure about a fight, Mauro! Ren looks like he's wanting to kill someone!

I saw some fans headbanging to the song and singing along. I was not wanting to turn babyface again, but sometimes, you gotta work with what you got, and I'm okay with being a babyface again.

Then, before I walked down the ramp, I decided to do something that will make everyone want to see me fight Adam. I took my hands out of my pockets, unzipped my jacket, then took my tracksuit pants all the way off, showing my ring gear: kickpads and all.

Renallo: Wait, why's he taking off his tracksuit?

Phoenix: What's he doing?

McGuiness: I don't know, but I know that he's not up to anything good!

After a couple more feet down the ramp, I stopped, took off my jacket, showing off the rest of my gear of trunks and wrist tape as I threw it to the side, still smiling with evil, letting Adam know that I wanna hurt him after he hurt me three months ago.

Renallo: Hosako's ready, but this isn't a match!

Phoenix: You're right, it's not a match, but it's gonna be a slaughter after what Adam has done to Ren months ago!

McGuiness: Somebody needs to stop him or it'll be the last thing he does in his entire life!

When the chorus played, I waited for the last line to be sung as I went up on the apron, just smiling so psychotically that the crowd was loving what they were seeing!

Adam was in shock. He didn't think that I would be back, but I'm still here because I'm very hard to kill, just ask Minoru Suzuki.

Once I stepped through the middle rope...