"Who ass?" He looked around the room.

I just laughed making sure my shorts were pulled up right and Dace just straight faced me.

"What?" I asked bucking at him. "Don't piss me off, put on a shirt and don't take it off til you touch water." He said.

"Tuh' anyways." I said putting my phone in my pocket.

He grabbed my hair pulling me back a little bit and then squaring up.

Before he could do whatever he was doing I blew from my nose. "Never did you just— NANNYYYY!!!" I screamed pulling the hair tye off my wrist tying my hair back up.

"Bruh i wasn't even gon do it for real." He laughed.

"I don't ca—."

"What? Y'all new granddaddy on the phone." She said walking in putting her hand on her hip.

"Nanny don't even do that." Dace mugged her. "He just pulled my hair so hard and I'm for real mad i want to hit him." I hit my palm.

She shrugged. "Hit 'em back then, dace don't do that you know she tender headed." She pointed at him.

"Boa she'll be oka—."

I popped him in his mouth and he held his hand over his lip as we all stared at eachother in silence.

Nanny started laughing making us all just fall out. "Ouuu y'all need to get the fuck out 'ma house." She said clapping once and putting the phone back to her ear.

•••

"Whatttt'uh." I said into the phone looking out the slide door as Nya and this girl twerked and this other girl smacked both asses with her tongue out.

"Cause I swear you seen me texting you." He said.

"I didntttt, I put my phone in my pocket and forgot all about it." I frowned watching all the fun happening outside.

I had stepped in the house to hear Kamryn better after he called me.

"Send me the address girl." He said ignoring me. I smacked my lips. "You don't gotta do that, you 'gon be bored nobody you fuck with even down here." I said.

"You down 'er, and ain't you there with 'yo brother?" He asked. "Yes." I said.

I whined watching as they was now taking hits from a blunt they had in a rotation, what the fuckkkk.

"You got my location, Kamryn." I said wanting to get off the phone already. Nya spotted me and pointing making the other girl looked.

They both laughed making me smile rolling my eyes.

"I know baby, I'm sorry what I'm boring you?" He asked, I turned from the door. "Nooo I'm just ready to have fun." I said.

"Ima let you have 'ya fun, I'll be out there." He said. "Okay I'll see you." I said before he hang up.

I damn near sprinted to get that slide door open and walked to where nya was standing.