He cupped her puffy face which has dried tears marks, eyes are red filled with tears and pecked her both eyes before whispering in guilty tone, being guilty not understanding this before and let them misbehave with Sai till she gets the glimpse of her horrible past, haunting her like this, " Sorry mera bachcha, I am sorry Sai for being late ... "

Sai : Aap sorry kyun bol rahe ho Virat sir ? Apne toh mujhe tab bhi bachya tha us gunde se aur aaj bhi bachaya haina, aap kabhi bhi late nahi huye hain.

Sai said cutely while wiping tears from his chubby cheeks misunderstanding that he saying sorry for being late in saving her from that bastard who was forcing her. Virat chuckled hearing her and thinks how innocent baby she is. He pecked her forehead while Sai closed her eyes and small smile playing on her lips.

She tightly closed her eyes and hissed when he grabbed her wrist which makes him cautious about his hold on it. He slowly started removing the red glass bangles while holding her wrist gently. His anger reaches it's peak and jaw clenched at instant seeing the red fingers marks. He looked towards Sai who again started shedding tears while pouting to stop the sobs and felt like someone stabbed his heart.

" I am so sorry mera bachcha ... ", Hearing this, Sai opened her eyes and witnessed tears on her wrist. She looked towards Virat who pecked her wrist softly. Sai's eyes filled with tears, but this time happy one on seeing this much care and affection from her Virat sir, smiling little bit but soon her smile vanished realising she has been late for her college only to get up from his lap being totally panicked.

" OH NO ! Main late ho gayi college ke liye aur vat-savitri ki puja bhi nahi ki, ab kya honga ? Kaise honga ... mera important test bhi to tha aaj aur mujhe kuch yaad bhi nahi hain, maine pakka fail ho jana hain ... " Sai was blabbering while moving in room, collecting her books which was scattered on the table and bags forgetting the fact she is weeping bitterly just few moments ago ...

Her movement comes into halted when Virat holds her shoulder and told her, " Shant meri Gadchiroli express, kitna badbad karti ho tum ... saas toh le liya karo. Sai tum aaj college nahi jaungi ... " He put his finger on her lips seeing she was about cut him and continue ...

Virat : Meri baat suno pahle, tumhara chahera aur aakhe laal ke saath saath puri tarah se sujh bhi gaya hain. Itna royi ho ki puri energy drained out ho chuki hain aur tum pani tak bhi nahi pine wali vrat ki vajah se. Aaj chhuti lelo, main dean sir ko bata dunga ...

" Par mera important test ... ", Sai started to tell him but cutted by Virat, " Tumhara koi bhi test tumhari health se jyada important nahi hain. " Sai couldn't help but happy tears formed in her eyes as he was looking like her Aba, scolding her for being stubborn. She hugged him instantly and teases him little, like she used to do with her father...

Sai : Okay daddyyyyy !

Sai sings in her babyish tone with blinking cutely while Virat froze for moment and then fake glared her before chuckling at her cuteness. They giggles for sometimes before Sai placing her head back over his chest and tightening the hug while he hugged her back while caressing her hairs ...

' Socha tha ki is shaadi se tumhe ek parivaar milega, jo tumhe kabhi bhi Kamal sir ki kami mahsus nahi karayga magar ... mujhe maaf kar dena mera bachcha, maine apne hi parivaar ko samajhne mein galti kar di. I am so sorry Sai ', He hugged her more tightly and plant another kiss on forehead as promise kiss.

Breaking the hug, he makes lay on the bed and asked her to sleep. Soon she drifted into sleep being tired from events happened in few moments ago and continuous crying while Virat was caressing her hairs and placed forehead kiss.

He walks downstairs with fire oozing out from his eyes, fist and jaw clenched tightly. With each steps towards the hall, he felt his anger increases. Today there is explosion of Virat's anger in Chavan Niwas ...

-------------------------------

Precape ~

" Jaha meri gairmaujudgi mein mere patni ke saath is tarah jor-jabardasti kiya jaye hain vaha main nahi rah sakta ... "

-----------------------------

Back with next chapter. I hope you loves this update ☺️.

How is the update is ? Let me know in comments section ...

Aur haan, koi aisa vaise nahi sochega jab bhi Sai Virat ko daddy bolegi ( only in this FF, uski bhi kuch guarantee nahi deti main ) it's doesn't have only one meaning, tharki log huh 🤧 ...

Next update in 90+ votes and 40+ comments !

---

Published on 20 July 2023
Word counts : 1500 +

- Chanchu ❤️

°°°