Prologue (1)

Kim Dahyun

I walked out of the bathroom with the usual disappointed face. I saw Jin's face, he was still hoping for a positive result. We have been married for two years now, and for the past year, we are trying for a baby. And every time the result is negative. I am freaking tired from all this. Why I can't be a mother? I always wanted to be a mother. I always wanted to stay by my child's side and teach him good things.
Seeing my disappointed face, Jin's smile dropped, and he immediately hugged me. "Don't worry Hyunie, God has a good plan for us."
I can't even be a mother, I feel like a barren land, what if one day Jin is tired of me, and then leave me?
"And no matter what, I will always love you, so don't overthink much and calm down." He said.
He always knows what's going on inside my head, and that's why I don't want to lose him ever. And not being able to conceive a child is somehow my weakness now.

Kim Seokjin

Dahyun came out of the bathroom, I can see her disappointed face. I feel like a moron, who can't even help her wife. I always want to see her happy, she is my lifeline. The person that lives in my heart and will live forever is standing with tears in her eyes. I immediately hugged her and whispered some positive words in her ear. She was crying while hugging me.
I can't see her cry.
"And no matter what, I will always love you, so don't overthink much and calm down," I said to her. And I can sense some relief in her. I hugged her tightly, I don't wanna lose her ever, she is precious to me.
I know, that someday we will have our child, so don't worry much Hyunie. I kissed her forehead and then wiped her tears.
I love you, hyunie. Please don't cry.