As kol slammed the door behind him and Wanda , klaus came rushing down and faced kol.

"What the bloody hell happened?" Klaus demanded as he faced kol.

"Well you former blood bag and the little hunter tried to kill me" kol explained to his brother in a bitter tone

"What?" Nik asked and he looked almost sad at the thought of his brother being killed, Wanda could see it the worry in his eyes of never seeing his brother again.

"Aw don't act like you care Nik" hurt flashed through klaus's eyes, Wanda noticed but kol didn't seem too.

Klaus didn't respond to him and looked over to the girl and vamped sped to her and grabbed her.

"You've brought a snack I see" klaus stated and his face formed into his vampire one with his bright yellow eyes glowing with vains underneath and his fangs showing. Wanda was to shocked as she didn't know what was happening or what he was.

Kol noticed the girl stunned so he decided to interfere. Kol sped over to klaus and grabbed him by the throat and pinned him against the wall.

Kol had his vains and fangs out while glaring at klaus and he just smirked at his little brother not bothering to remove his hand around his throat.

"Don't touch her" kol whispered so low that Wanda didn't even hear it.

Klaus didn't reply as he switched places with kol and now he was up against the wall but Wanda interfered not liking the idea of kol getting threatened. She used her magic to break klaus wrist and break his knees so now he was on the floor crying out in pain.

"Kol what is that thing?"

Rebekah heard all the commotion and rushed downstairs to see his brother on the floor and Rebekah laughed while kol tried to calm the red headed girl down.

"Alright love I think that's enough" kol stated gently and Rebekah looked at him with wide eyes at the tone he used with her but quickly smirked.

When kol gently touches touches Wanda's arm something in Wanda lights up and it a feeling Wanda isn't used to but she felt safe and wordlessly let klaus go as the two stared at each other.

Klaus looked up at the 2 shocked and looked at Rebekah who was smirking and put a finger to her lips to tell him to be quiet.

Kol quickly snaps out of it.

"Nik they have the white oak" kol said walking away from Wanda and sitting down on the sofa as klaus pours a drink for himself, kol and Rebekah. Wanda leans on the doorway very confused on what some wood can do.

"Wait what is so special about this wood?"
Wanda asked very confused and Rebekah sighed and sat down next to kol as klaus handed them there drinks.

"Do you not know about the supernatural? I'd be very surprised since by the look of it your a witch" Rebekah's stated as she took a sip of her drink.

"Supernatural? I mean like I know that it's weird how captain America survived 70 years in the ice but is that really supernatural?"

The 3 vampires looked at each other confused on who she was talking about.

"Who's captain America?" Kol asked very confused.

Wanda was stunned.

"Are you joking? His story is legendary. I mean even I heard of it before I went to the avengers" Wanda stated which caused the siblings to share confused faces.

"Avengers who are they?" Rebekah asked as she looked at Wanda. It was quiet as Wanda stared at them shocked.

"What? Did you not hear about the invasion in New York where all the avengers first gathered. I mean even I heard about it and I-" wanda cut herself off and the mikaelsons seemed to notice but didn't comment and klaus decided to speak up on the matter.