"This thing is covered." He knelt down and  picked it up seeing exactly what it was. "She was hurt this badly?" Sadness rushed over him as the realization set in. "I'm sorry... so sorry" he mumbled to himself as he closed his fist around the piece of fabric.

After sitting for a second, he got up and looked around the tree as rain hit the top of the willow that kept the weather off of him while walking and finding the rest of your now tattered and ruined kimono which laid close to a few old flowers you'd found around the area, though none were the ones you loved so much.

Walking out from under the willow tree, he went to the next where from the outside he could see a small camp fire lit. After the rain hit his hood, he stepped under the tree seeing some fresher flowers with a few random things next to it. Moving closer, he could see those random things were some leaves and pieces of nature formed into clothes for your size to cover just enough skin, like a bikini.

Bending down he put down his weapons picking up the 'clothes' and mumbled. "This is what she wears.... It's less than undergarments..." he smirked slightly and spoke under his breath. "though I'm not complaining.... But others have seen her in these..." he huffed under his breath upset about this fact as he dropped the 'clothes' and looked around while in this squatting position.

With a weapon in two hands and his others free, he froze hearing something behind him. He could tell that what he was hearing was large and had cursed energy though it was concealing it pretty well. Sukuna gripped his staff ready to turn and strike, but as soon as he turned, he was pushed and tackled on top of the camp fire by what seemed to be an animal with claws but when looking a second time he saw that it was you, his eyes shot open wide seeing you through your now wet, tangled, long and messy hair that covered most of your face.

You clawed at his chest and held one hand down one hand while the other dug into his neck. Dropping his weapons and grabbing your waist to try and force you off, you deeply tore his skin. Having to let it happen, he yelled out for you to stop but you didn't and continued to scratch at him as you yelled almost groveling like an animal, curse hybrid.

Hitting him over and over, you tore his skin making him bleed and hiss in pain. Slashing his chest and tearing away his clothing, he finally was able to get you off of him, pushing you to the side but not too roughly. It now being pitch black from the fire being put out, the only source of light coming from lightning over head through and small parts of the branches.

He couldn't tell where you were but he knew to be ready. Not too long after, you pounced as the lightning stuck, he grabbed onto you and pinned you down just the way you always liked him to. Your legs began to kick, with his knees by your sides, he held your legs down under his ankles to keep them still. With his free hands, one pushed you to the ground more by your chest as the other moved your hair out your face to get a better look at you.

It was you  but your wings were gone and so were your second pair of eye. "What the hell happened to you. Who did this. Tell me and they're dead!" You were still struggling under him with whines of desperation coming from you as tears started to form.

Seeing this, he caved and loosened his grip on you while moving his hand from your chest to a gentle hold of n your neck before leaning down and kissing your your head softly."I'm not gonna hurt you. I didn't mean to before and I never will. I'm sorry y/n." Though he looked down at you with his worries and hurt emotion when you looked up at him, your eyes looked empty as if you were no longer there. Seeing exactly that, Sukuna felt his heart and soul drop from his body. "This is all my fault." He mumbled under his breath. Sukuna felt something inside him break, but just as he went to speak again, he felt another presence behind him just outside the tree leaves.

Not knowing what to do to protect you while you were in this state and also fight, his mind races with what he should do. Once he had a plan, he let go of your neck and slowly grabbed his staff, turned his head looking over his shoulder at the leaves to see two purple eyes stacked with one in the the right place and another just under it, both higher off the ground than any normal human. His eyes widened seeing you pearing through the leaves.

If you were there then who was he holding down.

He quickly looked at the ground, that version of you was gone, realizing what had happened Sukuna rushed to his feet just as you rushed away. Dropping his weapon while running after you, he pushed the leaves aside and snatched the hood off his head as he looked around just to see you running like you did before.

"Wait- y/n!" You opened your wings and took off into the air before he could take another step. Rushing but coming to a stop watching you leave again, his whole world began to crumble for a second time. Dropping to his knees out of defeat and lack of energy, he watches you leave as his eyes overflowed while speaking to himself with a shaky voice ready to break.

"Princess...."

"Don't leave me again."

"Please."

"Come back"

7/25/23
1733 words
Published 9/13/23