He's right, there's tracks leading to the villa but nothing back and the lights are still on. I'm too far away to see anything but Martin must've seen something to confirm that there's someone there. If not Pablo then maybe someone who can help find him.

"Can I come?" I say, "I want to help."
"You help by staying here, boss will kill me if I put you in danger."

I close my eyes and release a breath, he's right – I don't even know how to use a damn gun. I give him a small nod and go behind a tree, looking as he makes his way to the villa.

Each passing minute is filled with growing anxiety, and thoughts I never imagined I would have. I shouldn't have left, what if Pablo is hurt? What if I never get to see him again? Stop. No. He's going to be fine, Martin knows what he's doing. He'll get Pablo if he's there. He has to be.

Seconds turn into minutes, and minutes turn into an eternity. Something I wrong, it shouldn't be taking so long. What if Martin is hurt? Damn it. I grab my phone, ready to call Amalie – or just anyone that can help. No numbers are saved except Martin's though. I sink in defeat.

Without wasting one more second to think, I start to make my way to the villa. I make sure to stay between the trees, in case there's someone looking out. After a couple of minutes I'm finally facing the villa and getting a closer look.

The first thing I'm met with is the sight of Martin on the living room floor. His hand on his leg and there's a puddle of blood surrounding it – did he get shot? I didn't hear anything. Stabbed? I try to look around more, and my eyes land on a chair.. it's the man in the chair I'm looking at though. I'd recognize him even if he was surrounded by a thousand people, and only giving me his back. Pablo.

He's tied up, I can't see much except his back, and there's blood all over his hands. He's looking at something... someone. I try to move, to get a closer look at the direction he's moving his head towards.. I see a woman, a tall woman with mascara running down her face, it looks like she's been crying for a long time.

She looks familiar, the short brown hair and those eyes. She has those crazy eyes, I've seen this woman before but where? Think Bella. Think!

The club! I saw her at the club! I bumped into her, and she said something weird... I remember wondering what the hell she meant, and then I saw her when me and Luca were sitting outside, I'm sure it was her.. there's no way to forget those crazy eyes.

What the hell is she doing here? How- I get closer to try and hear what she's saying to Pablo. When I'm close enough to the window I can hear her voice clearer.. mainly because she's shouting.

"Just tell him where she is! He's hurting you Pablo." She shouts, "Please baby, I can't stand seeing you like this.. and for what? A bitch that left you!"

She's talking about.. me?

Pablo says something, he's not talking in a loud voice though so I can barely hear him – something about hell. Whatever he said made her even more furious, because her eyes just grew a size bigger.

"I don't know what that bitch has done to brainwash you, but I'm going to undo this. Wait and see, she won't stand in our way. I'll make sure of it, even if it's the last thing I do."

Pablo doesn't answer, instead he turns around and my mouth falls open. I've felt hurt multiple times in life, there's days I wanted to do nothing but stay in my room and cry all night – I didn't though, I saw strength in moving on and not letting it in. I wanted to make sure that nothing and no one could hurt me. No words. No actions. Nothing could reach my heart.

I thought I succeeded. Now is the moment I find out that I didn't. There was something that could reach my heart, and break it into pieces – and it was the sight of the man I love looking like that.

His right eye was bruised so badly I could barely see it. There were small cuts all over his face, including one on his lower lip where blood was running down. His nose was bloody. That's not it though, it was the look – the look of defeat on his face that actually broke my heart. It didn't seem like he was even putting up a fight.

I stumble back immediately, shocked at the sight in front of me.

My commotion must've caught his attention, because in a matter of barely seconds – his eyes were on me. Just when I thought everything inside me was broken, the pieces shatter even more at the look in his eyes. Shock. Confusion. Sadness.

He doesn't move or say anything, instead he turns around again and his eyes turn blank – like he didn't see me, like I wasn't there at all.

"Pablo.." I whisper, letting a tear slip down my cheek. "I'm coming, please just fight."
I can't stand here, I have to do something – I don't have a plan, but everything is better than watching from afar while both Pablo and Martin are suffering.

"Don't worry, chérie. He doesn't need to put up a fight anymore."

My eyes widen, no.. no..no .. it's not possible.

It can't be.

He wouldn't go this far, no.

He wouldn't.

//
Almost there 🥹 i'm gonna start posting lots on tiktok again btw!! Did you see the last video? Men of hatred meeting twitter. Honestly tell me they wouldn't tweet exactly like that. -R