Ocean of Guiltiness

"Welcome back everyone please take your seat we are going to start shortly" Yin Yu said. Meanwhile the main Lan family asked Lan Zhan about the mysterious master he met. Lan Zhan refused to talk about it. His eyes were only looking for Huaisang.

 After a few seconds he spotted him. Huaisang also looked at Lan Zhan and they looked like they were communicating through eyes. Lan Xichen who can read his brother like an open book also can't read him now. Because his face was super cold to even read by Lan Xichen . It seem to be impossible to read his brother for now. Which shocked him a lot.

The screen started to move and started to show pictures as well. This time it wasn't a street or an unfamiliar place. It was Lotus Pier. The place once the most cheerful cultivator called home. Seeing their old home the main Jiang family and their disciples can't help but shed tears. They missed their olden days with their shixiongs and their da-shixiong which is Wei Wuxian helping them in training with his signature smile that could even defeat the sun. 

The picture continued to move to show the same boy who was training with the former sect leader Jiang. After a few minutes he can't keep up and collapsed on the ground. Sect leader Jiang can't help but cry a little loudly. Everyone was confused seeing this expression from the Sect Leader Jiang. The Wei couple were terrified seeing this expression from the said man. Even though Lan Zhan didn't express anything his concern was clearly visible through his eyes.

" A-Xian... A-Xian...A-XIAN!!!! WAKE UP MY BOY!! LOOK AT ME!! " Jian Fengmian was practically yelling and sobbing at the same time. Then he carried Wei Wuxian to the infirmary. " How is my A-Xian?" "Please do not panic sect leader he has formed his golden core. The reason he fainted is due to the exhaustion. Please let him rest for at least half a day." With that saying the healer left the place. This news spread like a wild fire around Yunmeng. A lot of people congratulated Wei Wuxian for forming his golden core in such small age. This was happy news in Lotus Pier as well except for one person. She was super angry and jealous.

The cultivators immediately guessed who that person was. As per their guess the screen showed Yu Ziyuan with annoyed face. She was ready to punish him because he formed his core before the sect heir. So she was ready to kill him. Even though she literally didn't kill him she nearly did.

Everyone was shocked upon hearing the last statement and Lan Zhan was gripping his Bichen more tightly more like choking it to death. The Wei, Lan couples and Lan Zhan gave cold and death glares to Madam Yu. She can already sense that she is already going die after this is over since she can't be killed in the reacting room. After looking at what she had done everyone knew that the boy they thought would face anything and doesn't have a heart had went through all that. At this point some start to think that the boy they knew from childhood wasn't the real one infact it was a fake smile and attitude Wei Wuxian put up to deal with these people.

Then Yin Yu start to speak " Now you see... This was just the lowest pain he went through. After watching the entire show you guys will owe more than apology for my master who is you watching in the screen now.. " Hearing this everyone stared the screen shocked because nobody would have thought that The Great Yiling Laozu would have this kind of powerful person as his assistant besides than Wen Ning. 

Sect leader Yao spoke " You are that monster's servant. How dare you!!! Send us back immediately!! We don't want to watch that monster anymore!!! " and that was his que to yin yu's temper. " JUST SHUT UP!! IF YOU DONT THEN FORGET ABOUT BREATHING!! THAT IS MY MASTER"S BROTHER MORONS!!!! " " Now if you excuse me I have prepare because there will be some  surprises for you guys later so need to prepare for that " after saying that the voice stopped.

The screen started showing the boy  crying while looking at the stars. " a-niang.....a-die where are you both? you know I really wish that I could follow you because something happened today." Everyone was watching him curiously. 'What could have made him thought that he want to die at a small age' is the thought that everyone have. Lan Zhan can't help but to look at the screen with so much tense. It continued showing what happened.