Chapter four

Mulai dari awal

Hoba you go and enjoy I'm going to greet some of my business partner's.

Okay hyung hoseok said with a heart smile.

Hoba is sitting near bar there are less people compared to other places.

Some people are dancing, some are chatting, yoongi is now no where to be seen.

Suddenly hobi got a message from yoongi.

💜🐱hubby✨

Baby I'm with my old friend we are going having a little uno match you know 😅. I know you are being bored I'm so sorry.

I will be right back and if you need anything just call me love you ❤.

My hoba💗✨
Enjoy your time with your friends hyung☺.love you too ❤.

Hobi look at another side of chair there was sitting.....

A/n: meet

A/n: meet.. Lee hyun cousin of lee hwan.

Opposite of him (hwan is so sweet,nice,friendly)
Also an mafia.
Age:30
What he likes he wants

Hello baby hyun said with a smirk.

Wanna be my sugar baby and you are so good he said looking at hoseok from head to toe.

Hoseok is feeling uncomfortable. So he took out his phone and about to call yoongi.

He put his hands on hoseok thigh
and started rubbing it.

Mr. Can you please stop.

If you tell me your name then i will. He said with a smirk

Ohk.. Hoseok,Min hoseok.

You are married babyboy?he asked with shocked expression. And remove his hand.

Yeah hoba said.

To Min Yoongi?

Yes hoba said proudly.

Then it will be fun to play with you.

Hoseok smile dropped.

Suddenly hyun grap wrist of hoseok.

Hoseok try to free him from hyun's grip. But he is more stronger than him.

A/n pov: Hyun dragged hobi near swimming pool. There was no one there. He take hoseok hand's and pin him to the wall. And is looking at hobi's lips and neck.

Tears started flowing from hoseok beautiful eyes.

I'm so jealous of your husband he can take taste you on whenever he likes.