He nods without another word coming out of his mouth, I'm sure by now he's about to piss his pants. And he sure will, just not today – lucky fucker.

I don't bother saying another word before I start heading towards Bella. I'm tired of this already, I shouldn't have done this stupid fucking dinner party. Before I can reach Bella I'm stopped.

"Pablo," A familiar feminine voice says,
"Ana." I smile.

Ana is one of the girls I dated earlier, it was mostly for show – it looked good for the both of us. She wanted it to be real, and when she started having problems with my work and how little time, I had for a relationship I called it quits. We stayed friends though.

"Come here, oh my God I haven't seen you in like ages." She hugs me, she saw me at the event I brought Bella with me to when we first got engaged. My eyes connect with Bella's as Ana's arms swing around my neck.

She analyzes me and then Ana, before a look of ... hurt? Could that be it? Appears on her face. If she only knew how no one was even close to making me feel crumbs of what she makes me feel with only one damn look.

"I've missed you, you don't reply to any of my texts."
I ignore Ana, and keep my eyes on Bella as I try to figure out the expression on her face before she turns around quickly.

"Did you change your number? I've called your assistant but he said he didn't work for you anymore."
I snap back to Ana to say, "Why don't you talk to Martin for a second?"

I grab Martin and place him between us, I can already imagine the annoyed look on his face but don't get to see it because I head towards the direction Bella was at before seeing that she wasn't there anymore. Where the hell did she go?

Rushing over there I ask the women that was standing with her where she went,
"Oh – I'm not sure darling, she said she needed to go for a wal-"

Before she can finish her sentence I'm already off like a maniac, searching as if my life depended on it. Suddenly I'm back to the day I woke up without her, and the feeling I got as I looked to my side and found an empty pillow. I couldn't believe it first, I found a hundred different excuses – my mind couldn't grasp it until Martin explained to me that one of our boats were missing and a local had seen Bella get on it. I didn't even know she knew how to use one.

After that it hit me like one thousand lashes to the skin. The feeling of her disappearing on me two days after I told her I loved her, the feeling of her being able to leave me and never once having told me that she felt the same.

I found her immediately because of the necklace I gave her on her birthday. It had a tracker, I put it there for safety reasons, I never imagined I'd use it because she would choose to leave me. By the time I found her she'd already gotten hours of a head start, and I decided to let her – didn't want to have to make her come back, I wanted her to come back and it wasn't until she took off the necklace I understood that she wouldn't.

After rushing around like a maniac, I pull out my phone to tell Martin to have the men surround the entire area but stop when my eyes fall on the small figure sitting on the sand down at the beach.

She hates sand. It gets everywhere and the water makes it so sticky yet she's sitting there now, all alone.

I put my phone down and leave the party, walking towards the beach.

"Don't ever leave without telling me." I say, my voice way harsher than I intended.
"You were too busy coddling up with your ex girlfriend."

I let out a humorless laugh, "Oh, so now you care? Or is jealousy just a part of the perfect wife act?"