The Challenge

To our 7 Warriors, you've waited so long. We won't spoil it anymore.

Bloodshed, according to dictionary, is the killing or wounding of people, typically on a large scale during a conflict. Conflict. This is your last conflict before the finals. And we all know that this is going to be an all-out brawl!

And we aren't kidding now, you got to kill people...to win. Well, not in the literal sense. But you have to outwit them.

Are you ready to know how this round will work?

The main genre for this round is none other done, HORROR! We are not going to assign any theme but you have to choose ONLY ONE concept from the ten horror concepts we are going to post. You are all free to choose what you want and be sure that it's going to be a good one, I'm telling you, you have to treat this as your last round.

Mechanics:

1. Write a oneshot story with a maximum number of 1000 words using the genre horror.

2. You may use Filipino, English or the combination of the two language.

3. Submit your entries to the The Movement's Official FB Page.

· The format of the file name of your entry should be like this: (Title-Username and Username)

Ex: The Gift-KunwariLang and Barney

· It should be a docx file. This time, we won't be allowing any of you to just paste it in the message box because we'll be having trouble with the spacing if we'll paste it in WP.

· DO NOT INCLUDE your username or the link of your WP account inside the file itself.

* Indicate the number of the concept you chose on the message box.

4. Submission starts on June 8, 2015. Deadline of submission is on June 26, 2015, 11:59 pm is the cut off.

5. It is okay to choose a concept that is already chosen by your co-warriors.

Good luck, warriors!