Chapter 18 training for war(final training arc)plus surprise encounter

Start from the beginning

———————————————————————————

Ascended Sebastian: do you have any idea wtf happened?

Ascended issei: fuck no but let's get back to training and pretend it never happened!!

****sebastian & issei start clashing fists and weapons for 45 hrs straight!****

———————————————————————————
Au: good choice you two because I don't need another wall to fix!! (Puts fingers on bridge of nose and starts to massage it)
———————————————————————————

***meanwhile with other girls and gasper****

Koneko: so gaspy ready for round 2 of sparing?

Gasper: yes !!

****gasper & koneko unleash their full power***

Shirone: ready gaspy?

Vampire king gasper: yes!!

**** Shirone & vampire king gasper start clashing fists and abilities *****

Rias/Akeno/grayfia: damn those two are getting powerful but Sebastian and issei are on another lvl!!

Irina/Xenovia/Asia: so it looks like their training is going smoothly!!

Rias: (unleashes her true power)

Akeno: (unleashes her true power)

Grayfia: (unleashes her true power)

****grayfia/rias/Akeno start clashing and using abilities ****

Irina: (unleashes true power)

Xenovia: (unleashes her true power)

Asia: okay everyone you can spar I'm going to try and combine the powers of all my forms to my base form!!

Everyone: hai!!

Asia: (starts to meditate and combine her powers from all forms to base form)

Irina: (gets in fighting stance ) ready Xenovia?

Xenovia: (gets in fighting stance) yes!!

****Xenovia and irina start clashing while Asia combines her powers to base****

(Time skip to everyone training and Sebastian and issei finishing)

Sebastian: okay issei I'm gonna summon everyone and we are going to leave and rest before everything!!

Issei: okay bro!!

Sebastian: (teleports everyone to him)

Sebastian: time to go everyone training is finished!! 

Sebastian: also congratulations Asia on your training I see you have gained more power than gasper and them!!!

Ascended Asia: (blushes) yes I trained a lot!!! (Powers down and retracts draconic features)

Asia : I'm ready to go!!

Sebastian: okay everyone (exits dimension with everyone)

****as soon as Sebastian takes them out of dimension he falls unconscious ****

Everyone: (worried) Sebastian!!!!!!

Issei: get him to his bed now!!

(Time skip somewhere in white room)

Sebastian: (sitting down) where am I?

God: well my boy I have a proposition for you?

Sebastian: what do I owe the pleasure sir?

God: well as you know you were reincarnated by death but now I'm gonna give you a second chance in dxd world but with different powers but I'm not gonna tell you what powers!!

Sebastian: okay!!

God: but you will have to kill trihexa first!!

Sebastian: got it!!

God: also I'm going to be sending you to your original world to retrieve your two friends names zoro and nikolia and since you know them best I'm gonna let you ride on truck kun!!

Sebastian: fuck yeah!!

God: also after the final battle with trihexa the world will freeze and you will be teleport to me!!

Sebastian: okay understood!!

God: (snaps his fingers) now back to your body with ya!!

Sebastian: (vision blurred) slowly opens eyes and sees everyone!!

Rias/Akeno/grayfia: (crying and hugging Sebastian) your awake !! We thought we lost you!!

Sebastian: (hugs and kisses them) I'm here I'm okay it's fine!!

Everyone: (busts open door after hearing Sebastian from living room!) Sebastian!!!

Sebastian: yes that's my name don't wear it out haha!!

Everyone: (crying) baka!!!

Sebastian: okay get over here and hug me before I start to cry damn it!!

Everyone: (starts to hug Sebastian) don't ever leave us!!

Sebastian: (sighs) I won't!!

Sebastian: (in head ) so I have to kill trihexa then this world will restart from very beginning and i will be reincarnated twice now!! Very interesting!!

Sebastian: okay everyone get to bed!!

Everyone: hai!!

(Time skip to everyone in bed)

———————————————————————————
Au: alright I hope everyone is ready for the next chapters because it's like I said this story is far from over!!