"This is very good," She said guidingly.

 "But right now it's hard to do. Because it will take months, maybe a year to implement it, we're going to have extreme financial difficulties and it's not even clear whether they'll even accept it." said desperately 

"I have dragons, missandei. Yes, they are not big enough to fly right now, but they' re growing so fast, they will be big enough to fly in 2-3 months " she said while holding Missandei's hand and smiling lightly at her.

 "But-" 

"Khaleesi" Ser Jorah spoke from outside the tent.Khaleesi must have already left the tent for training. They train in the morning and evening before breakfast and before dinner.

 "Come in ser Jorah" 

ser jorah came and said, "Khaleesi. you didn't come for training, so I came to check on you because it was too late." Jorah had seen Missandei and he nodded his head for greet

 She looked at Missandei and then turned to Sir Jorah and said, " Sir Jorah, you go, I'll be right back"

 Ser Jorah greeted, nodded his head, and left the tent, Daenerys turned to Missandei and said, "We'll talking about this again after we take Meereen." Leaving tent for  training

 *** 

Daenerys grunted and stood up as she was knocked down and defeated once again by Ser Jorah. Ser Jorah chuckled and said, "Don't worry, you learn quickly, Khaleesi. You'll probably beat me soon." 

Daenerys chuckled and said, "I'm guiding for that time."

 They got back into position to fight again. When they started, Ser Jorah swung his sword directly at Daenerys. Daenerys easily parried that sword, then swung her sword past Ser Jorah towards him, and so on for a while. Daenerys was shorter and smaller than Jorah, so she was moving fast and trying to use that to her advantage as she was smaller than Ser Jorah as a target.

Ser Jorah was tired and therefore moved slowly. Daenerys realised this and tried her luck to defeat Ser Jorah. When Ser Jorah swung his sword at her once more, Daenerys ducked, turned and managed to strike Ser Jorah's ankle with her foot, knocking him to the ground. Daenerys quickly got to her feet and lightly stepped on Ser Jorah's hand holding her sword and placed it against his neck.

 A clapping sound came from behind and they both looked and saw missandei. " Very good your grace"

Ser barristen and daario were also smiling "Thank you missadei"

 Missandei came towards them as Daenerys pulled her sword from Ser Jorah's neck and helped him up. 

"Your grace the breakfast is ready"

 "Okay. But ı need to take a bath first. Can you help me?" When she started to speak towards the tent, she asked 

"Of course" missandei followed her

 *** 

As the army continued to line up at the gate of the Meereen wall, Daenerys rode in the centre of the army with Ser jorah, Ser barristan and Missandei.

As the army continued to come from behind, Daenerys continued to approach the gate of the wall with Ser Jorah, Ser Barristan, Missandei and Daario behind her.

The people gathered at the top of the wall watching them, some were scared, some didn't think they were going to take Meereen and watched indifferently, but some, especially the slaves, didn't really care because they were slaves and old and new didn't matter, they were treated like animals, or so they thought.

When Daenerys dismounted and looked up she realised they were masters, but it was hard to see them. She thought of the children, the men and women. She would find those responsible for this injustice and crucify them in these great fields where the army was.