C0mmun1ty S3rv1ce

Start from the beginning

Okay as I was saying the actual fashion show is on Saturday..but we'll have two rehearsals before that to make sure your good at modeling,Debby spoke with excitement.

The first rehearsal is tomorrow afternoon,Heather spoke while clapping her hands together with a smile on her mouth.

Heather don't talk over me please sweetie, but girls please this is essential.Bring a professional photo of yourself to Rehearsal,Debby said.

Headshots at the mall after school, so we get the best hats,Becca said while the me and the girls gave her a high five.

Then Maya came in and asked where we were going to be going, but Heather shut her down is the fakest way possible,Poot maya not really tho.

꧁At the rehearsal꧂

Debby heathers mom was collecting the pictures we took at the mall.

The picture they took of me⬆️⬆️꧁꧂When all of the poplar girls pictures started getting put up, we all started chatting about how we look good and asking to borrow stuff that we wore in the pictures

꧁꧂
When all of the poplar girls pictures started getting put up, we all started chatting about how we look good and asking to borrow stuff that we wore in the pictures.

Oh.My.Gosh, your eyelashes Nikki there so nice what mascara do you use, asked Connie.

Omg you lip combo is gorg give me a tutorial bae, asked Heather.

We all just started talking until Maya and Anna pictures got put up, when I tell you I wanted to laugh so hard but I contained it thankfully.

Anna I don't even know what that is in your photo, what...what is it? Said Debby.

Anna-It's a fan

Oh well normally if you want that airbrush kinda of look than you don't keep the fan in.

Anna-thank you for the note.

Debby-I don't know what your doing there maya.You know, you almost look like you were missing and I know your not cause your right there but honestly I wouldn't even put that on a milk carton.