Chapter Two - Transitional Period

"Now that you all have learned to walk, talk, act, read, write, use tools, and learned about human culture, I want to implement one particular topic that will hold our society together: Who will be leading the pack?" Hippolyte asked the crowd before helping her boyfriend prepare the voting system.

"In order to see who will become the leader of the pack, I will give you a list of fellow canine candidates that I believe would-" The pomsky didn't even finish her sentence before a dalmatian interrupted.

"You literally formed all of our society and did basically everything. Wouldn't it make sense if you were the one who lead our society?" He protested. Hippo scratched her chin with a feeling of complete stupidity. "Damn, I didn't think that through." The pomsky turned back to the crowd. "Well, change of plans since my partner and I will split the duties of president between us. And for the vice president, I'd say the dalmatian."

"My name's Zuko." the dappled hound corrected. "Give some congratulations to Zuko over here!" Hippolyte enthusiastically announced to the cheering crowd.

"My first order as president is to replace all vanilla ice cream with Vanillaspring ice cream. My second order is to make the sacred white reindeer the new national animal of this nation!"

Zuko wanted to protest, but remembered a quote Bill Murrey once said: "It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.". So, he kept quiet and questioned all his life choices up until that point.

"Now, as my third order as president..." Hippolyte paused for a moment, remembering the day Carbohydrates took her Scooby snacks away like it was yesterday... because it was yesterday. Now, the dog's vengeance will be unleased upon the headknifeperson. And she will not give her former friend any mercy.

"I DECLARE WAR ON OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE!" She barked out to a stunned audience of canines. One decided to maneuver through the crowd and up to the front. "I'll deliver the message to Carbohydrates." A small yorkshire terrier insisted before stealing a nearby tricycle and peddling off to the kingdom that Carbs ruled.

Carbs had just returned from her dressage lesson on Rubix and has returned to her subjects before they parted like the red sea as a small dog on a tricycle rolls over to her throne. "Queen Carbohydrates, I ha-" Carbs looked at the dog. "Just call me Carbs, okay?" She corrected.

"Queen Carbs, I have an important message for you. The president of Canitopia has declared war on your nation." He stated, gasping for as much breath as he can. Carbs took a couple seconds to respond, but had gotten a rather unusual idea: Using a leash on Hippolyte.

"I'll get everyone prepared for war. Go back and tell the president that I have also declared war on her nation." Carbs sternly mentioned with unusual regality in her voice. "On it." The yorkie yapped before peddling off and screaming "THE OUTBACK STEAKHOUSES ARE COMING!" at the top of his lungs.

Carbs rode back to the barn and snuck into Gage's room. The headknifeperson waited until the nerd was gone and infiltrated the closet where they kept the leashes and harnesses to keep the chaos group in check. "Bingo" she muttered to herself before climbing out the window and falling into the bushes down below.

Once again, Carbs rode back to her kingdom and announced that they will be heading towards the nation of Canitopia with her best soldiers marching behind her.