"we look so good twin." isis says while hyping up her and her cousin. " and do, let's go before they get on our ass." i spoke while unlocking the door while texting bosh.

bosh.

destiny.
we're otw.
bosh liked the message

"who you texting?" isis asked destiny wit a smirk in her face. " oh i'm texting bosh to let him know we're otw." i said laughing. 10 minutes later, we pull up to the boy crib.

i knock on the door and boogz opens the door. "the roaches are here!" boogz yells.

"first off sharod don't you have to rely on yo uncle to get you from one place to another?" i asked wit a mug cus who is boogz talkin to?

"all the talkin you shut tf up when the ceo frl" boogz said wit an attitude." y'all is stupid, let us in, it's hot as a witches coochie out here." isis said wit disgust plastered on her face.

"where's my man roscoe at?" isis asked wit a smile on her face. " your man?" bloodie said confused.

"yeah my man, my man, my man , my man" isis said lauging as roscoes coming on the living room. "she know wassup." roscoe spoke while grabbing isis by her waist.

"who know wassup?" dudey asked while combing his silk press. "roscoes baby mama." boogz said while leaving the to get food.

"so when are bloodie and destiny getting together?" dee asked clearing being messy.

"when pigs fly" destiny mugged everyone word you not jackin me." bloodie said while texting on his phone.

"but you was the one that was calling him daddy at the party" boogz said re-entering the living room with a bag of chips.

"first off sharod, i was drunk outta my mind." i sighed. "drunk thoughts are sober thoughts hoe." boogz said.

"lemme find out you jackin ma son bloodie on da low." jj said while side eyeing destiny. "y'all niggas is delusional." i said while getting up to go use the bathroom.

as i'm walking out the bathroom, i bump into bb and he looks me up and down and mugs me. " look here, ian bloodie so watch where you going." bb mugged.

"who do is you talkin to like dat?" i ask him. "nah, i'm jus joking ma heart but what's tha word wit you and ma son bloodie." he asks me.

"nun." i said being dead serious. "so what was that at the party?" bb asked me. " i was just drunk. it ain't nun serious." i said being serious. "well let's go downstairs before they think sum" bb said laughing.

"what tf was y'all doin?" jj asked. " i was interrogating her about bosh that's all" bb said dryly. "

y'all we should go to an arcade cus i'm bored as a bitch" boogz said yawing. "we'll take ya messy ass ta sleep" dee said typing away on his phone .

"well i'm tired of being messy, it just runs in my blood!" boogz yelled.

"alright now sharod." edot said while texting someone. "ooh who you texting elijah" boogz said while looking in edots phone.

"no one" edot responds. " y'all he texting somebody named livia 😍" boogz said.

"you mad dayroom" edot mugged while grabbing boogz by his shirt. " boogz you just said you were done being messy" bloodie said confused.