If Everything was like Among Us 1:

Josiah invited Ella over because his mom wanted him and his siblings to watch the house when she's gone. Ella knocks on the door as she shows up at Josiah's house and someone opens it.

"What's up Ella bo Bella", Josiah says.

"Oh my God Jo", Ella says, embarrassed by the nickname.

"Anyways, what are we doing today?" Ella asks as she puts her stuff down.

"We play Among Us when we watch the house," Josiah says.

"OMG are you serious?! I've always wanted to play Among Us in real life", Ella says excitedly jumping up and down.

"What color do you wanna be?" Josiah asks Ella even though he knows what color she will pick.

"Yellow, obviously", Ella says.

"Wait, how do I know my role?" she asks.

"Check your phone", Josiah says. Ella pulls her phone out of her pocket and sees blue letters that read out 'Crewmate'. An emergency meeting was called and everyone was brought to where the button is. Everyone asks, "Where".

Elijah started talking, "Okay, there was a lone dish in the sink that someone didn't put up or even rinse". Everyone gasps in shock that anyone would do that.

"The audacity", Ella says with exaggeration. Everyone turns to her with a slight glare.

"Was that really necessary?" Elijah asked Ella.

"Sorry, I'm just excited", Ella said looking down.

"Anyways, Anyone sus"? Shiloh asks.

"Britney's sus", Judah says pointing at Britney.

"What?! I literally didn't do anything", Britney says.

"Mmm, that's sus. That's sus right there", Judah says pointing at Britney. Everyone seems to agree. Ella only agrees because she knows that red is always sus.

"I just came here to say hi to your mom", Britney said.

"She's the imposter, you can hate me forever if I'm wrong but we have to vote Britney", Judah says loudly.

"Alright, good enough for me", Elijah says. Everyone votes for Britney and she is thrown out. Everyone takes out their phones waiting to see if Britney was the imposter.

"Britney ... was ... not the imposter", Judah says reading his phone. Everyone gives Judah the death stare as he just made them vote out Britney just because of her color.

Everyone goes back to the emergency meeting table and Shiloh says, "Alright everybody, mom gave us a list of tasks to do, so get them done". She begins passing out pieces of paper with tasks on them. People scattered to start their tasks and Ella did the same. She had completed a few tasks when she was brought back to the emergency meeting table for a report. David was found next to a crime scene and was thrown out. He was not the imposter. Ella passed up Josiah on her way to take out the trash to see him running for no literal reason.

"What are you doing Jo?", she screamed across the hallway. Josiah didn't respond because he was too busy pushing the button.

Ella was brought back to the emergency meeting table and everyone said 'Where'.

"I called the meeting because Micah was standing there all suspicious and he looked at me like this", Josiah said while his face made a blank expression.

"You called a meeting because Micah was looking suspicious", Shiloh said looking at Josiah with a slight glare. Everyone votes Josiah and he looks toward Ella since she didn't vote yet.

"You did that to yourself", Ella said laughing while she pointed at Josiah allowing him to get thrown out. He was not the imposter. Ella then went to finish up her last few tasks and she was in the same room as Judah.

"Judah, come help me with this task", Micah says, calling Judah into another room. Judah follows Micah and Ella watches from the room she was in. Micah throws Judah out and Ella watches him do it. She walks into the room and gasps, grabbing Micah's attention. She runs to the button and presses it. Everyone else is brought to the emergency meeting table.

Micah points at Ella with a blank expression, "Ella threw Judah out".

"What, I'm the one that saw you throw Judah out", Ella said, offended. Everyone gasped in shock.

"I said it first", Micah says. Everyone nods their heads and votes Ella out.

"Are you guys serious?" Ella says annoyed. Ella is thrown out and is not the imposter. She walks outside to see the crewmates who were previously thrown out.

"You did so well", Josiah was cut off.

"Don't even. They are so stupid", Ella says annoyed. Ella watched the rest of the game play out from outside and it turns out Micah and Shiloh were imposters and they won. All of the crewmates outside could hear Shiloh and Micah celebrating and dancing to music.

"I wanna dance", Ella said sadly.

Josiah laughed and said, "You can dance with me".

"Not the time Jo, not the time", Ella said irritated.

__________