I smiled smugly and turned to him, it quickly dropped as the boy spoke again.

"It's too small! How are they supposed to swim?" he said chuckling.

Just then the girl who Lo'ak was staring at came up to them and started scolding the 2 boys, whose names were Au'nong and Rotxo.

She sighed annoyed and turned to us.

"Hey," I heard Lo'ak say as she smiled.

(3rd Person POV)

Tonowari and Ronal listened to how Jake seeks for a place to stay for him and his family.

(Lo'ak's POV)

I watched as Ronal grabbed my mom's tail.

"Their arms are thin," she said grabbing Tuk's arm.

"Their tails..." she continued as she walked to Kiri and tugged her tail making her welp in pain.

"Are weak," she finished as Kiri slapped her hands off her tail, then Ronal spoke again.

"You will be slow in the water" She then took Kiri's hands.

"There children..." she spoke examining my sister's hands "Are not even true Na'vi!" she said lifting Kiri's hands to show the crowd, as they gasp in horror.

"Yes, we are!" Kiri said trying to defend us.

Then Ronal walked over to me showing my hand to the crowd as well.

"They have Demon Blood!" she yelled as the crowd gasped again.

"Sorry, but that's kinda offensive, considering you took 2 of them in" a voice suddenly spoke.

Everyone looked to where the voice came from and we saw 2 girls, Human Girls.

But they don't look like humans, they were in the water and they didn't have legs, they had orange tails that are similar to a fish and matching tops.

They crawled out of the water until they were out of its reach.

Their bodies started to steam a bit and their bodies started to glow.

When the glow was gone their tails were suddenly replaced with legs.

'They seem a lot different from Spider' I thought, they weren't wearing masks and they had some weird fishtail.

They walked towards us and then one of them spoke.

"So your saying were Demons?" a girl with (H/L) (H/C) around me and my sibling's age said lifting up her hand and showing her 5 fingers as the crowd suddenly went quiet, she scoffed and put her hand down.

I looked at my brother and saw he was just staring at her as if he was admiring her.

I nudged him with a smug look on my face, and he proceeded to lightly smack my head.

(3rd Person POV)

"Look!" Jake shouted lifting up his hand, "I was like them before" referring to the 2 mermaids "But look, I'm Na'vi now, we can adapt, We will adapt! ok?" he finished.

Neytiri suddenly spoke "My husband was Toruk Makto" Jake suddenly cringed but Neytiri continued "He led the clans to victory against the Sky People" she finishes.

"This is what you call victory? Hiding among strangers?" Ronal said then turned her gaze to Jake.

"It seems Eywa has turned her back on you...Chosen One" she finishes.

Neytiri then started to snarl at her, the 2 mermaids both rushed to Ronal when she started to hiss at Neytiri, to split them up before things got messy.

Jake started to apologize for Neytiri's actions, saying she was tired from the trip, but she tried to argue about how he should not apologize for her.

Tonowari then started to talk about how Jake was a war leader, but he said he can't bring his war to the Metkayina since they were not at war.

But Jake was making it clear he was done with war and all he wanted was to keep his family safe.

Tonowari, (Y/n), and Marina were looking for Ronal as if their begging for her approval.

With a bit of hesitation, Ronal agreed.

(Tonowari POV)

I instructed Tsireya to help the Sullys move their things to their Marui.

As they followed my daughter I saw Marina and (Y/n) going back to their Marui as well, with angry and slightly offended looks on their faces.

I then looked at my mate who had a guilty look on in her eyes but still tried to act fierce.

I walked to her and put a hand on her shoulder "Talk to them" I said knowing she probably didn't mean to call them "demons".