Stuck (Oneshot)

In between part 30 & 31 of Only Chaeryeong

Lillian's perspective:

I was in bed, sleeping peacefully before feeling someone tapping my shoulders gently. It was Chaeryeong. I opened my eyes and looked at her curiously.

"Yes, babe?" I asked. It's taken me a while for me to get used to being woken up randomly in the middle of the night now, especially since there's a computer that we have hooked up to my heart rate monitor on my wrist every night now just in case something happens. It does get in the way of us cuddling in certain ways, but we both know it's for the best. "Did something happen? Why are you crying?"

"I-it happened again." Chaeryeong cried as she pointed to the computer, which said that my heart rate was 120~, and still going down. "I-it was in the 1- 170's before I woke you up."

"Shit." I sighed, hitting my head back on the frame of the bed. I reached over to Chaeryeong, but was interrupted by the cord. We're going it have to get a longer cord. "Come here, amor, everything will be okay."

Chaeryeong moved closer, and I cradled her in my arms. This was the third time she's had to wake me up since the incident during the filming of the music video for the debut song for Cubasian. Chaeryeong moved in with me to ensure my safety, and wake me up if something like this happens, and because she was in my dorm a lot anyways.

"I-I was so scared. I t-thought I was going to lose you." Chaeryeong cried. "I t-thought you wouldn't make it."

"No, no, no, my dear, I'm fine. I was just having a bad dream then that was happening, that's all. I'm not going anywhere." I told her. "If you want, next time this happens, we can go to the hospital. We can check to see if we can fix this, but I promise you that I'm not going to leave you, okay? I'm not going anywhere."

"C-can we stay up? I-I don't want it t-to happen again." Chaeryeong pleaded. I nodded and began rubbing the back of her neck. "T-thank you."

"No problem, my darling." I replied. I turned around, which made Chaeryeong look at me with sad and pleading eyes as I unplugged the cord from my heart rate monitor before I wrapped my arms around her again. "What do you want to do?"

"I-I just want you. I don't care what we do, I just want to do something with you, spend time with you, anything." Chaeryeong said as I wiped the tears off of her pretty face. She was crying a lot less now that she knew I was safe. She rubbed her head against my neck, causing me to laugh a little bit. "I don't know... I just... I just wanna cuddle, but if we cuddle, then we would fall asleep, and I don't want to risk you falling asleep and your heart rate goes up."

"I mean... you could sleep while I do work. I wouldn't be able to sleep as I work." I brought up. "But I don't think you'd want that if you're wanting to do something with me."

"I uh... I have another thing in mind... something I've always wanted to do with you, but am not sure if I'll get to since things are... looking bad." Chaeryeong whispered shyly.

I woke up the next morning, with my arm raised above my head, with the cord plugged back into my heart rate monitor. As I opened my eyes, I saw and felt Chaeryeong's face pressed up sideways against mine, finding myself unable to move, with one free arm, and Chaeryeong laying on top of me. I wrapped my free arm around Chaeryeong and kissed her on the top of her head, not meaning to wake her up.

"Good morning my sleeping beauty. How are you feeling?" I asked tiredly, obviously waking up only a few minutes ago if that.

"I'm feeling real good. Shit! You fell asleep!" Chaeryeong exclaimed, trying to get up, but failed due to her arms being stuck underneath my back. "You good honey? Did your heart rate go up?"