Prologue: A package!?

"Talking"
SHOUTING
Noise
Thinking

Important

3rd POV:

You had just arrived from school, exhausted from all the work your teachers gave you. Your parents and sibling/s weren't here, so the place was quiet most of the time.

You decided to rewatch Demon Slayer Season 3, since you were very bored.

Ding dong!

You heard the doorbell rang, you opened the door.

"Here's your package!" Said the delivery man.

"Wait but this isn't mine!" You replied after receiving the package.

The delivery man then replied" Wait, really? But it said 'To L/n, Y/n, From Anonymous'.

You hated socializing with other people, so you took the package off his hands and closed the door slowly.

Y/n.exe has stopped working.

You said to yourself, "Well that was a-awkward. Anyways what's inside this mysterious package?"

You walked to the living room and sat down on the couch.

You tried to forget whatever just happened and opened the package.
Inside the package was something you always wanted ever since you got interested in Demon Slayer.

"OH MY GOSH YES YES YESSSSS!!!!! FINALLY THANK YOU ANONYMOUS!!!!!!" You squealed.

Inside the package were nendoroids of the Uppermoons and Muzan Kibutsuji.

I will make sure NOBODY touches you aight?"

"..."

*awkward silence*

"Well alright then." Now where should I place them? You thought to yourself.

Aha! You were looking at a shelf you haven't used. You remembered when your father used to built it for you

A trip down non-related memory lane

"Daddy? (no sexual jokes pls) why did you build this shelf?"

"Well sweetie, it's for placing things silly."

"But I'm not silly, I'm pretty!"

"You sure are sweetie. Now come on, let's go get some ice cream."

"Yay! Ice cream!"

Anyways back to le present-

Ah the good ol' memories. You place the nendoroids carefully onto the shelf, afraid of it breaking into pieces.

After placing the nendoroids onto the shelf you went downstairs to watch some Demon Slayer.

During the first fifteen minutes of the first episode, you squealed at the sight of Uppermoon 1, Kokushibou.

"AAAAAAHHHHH MARRY MEEEE!!!! 😩😍😻" You were such a simp for Kokushibou, you would even give him your heart.

Literally.

But realistically you wouldn't because you had a fear of dying. (yea no shit Sherlock)

It was 6:48 pm when you started rewatching Season 3 of Demon Slayer, you were binge watching.

You yawned, then you checked the time. "11:00 PM?!" Guess I gotta to sleep. You headed to your room, glanced at the nendoroids for a few seconds, and then drifted off to sleep.

Inside your dream:

You were at school for some reason, there was tall grass all over the ground. You didn't mind, since you're in a dream, anything abnormal seemed... normal.

While walking amongst the tall grass you saw a man. He had long, black hair with red tips tied up to a ponytail. He had six eyes. His main eyes had the kanji: Uppermoon 1.

When you first saw him, you chased after him.

"KOKU MARRY ME PLEASE 😩😍😻 ILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOUUU. 🥺🥺🥺"
You were running after him, just like how Zenitsu would chase Nezuko.

(based on a real dream i had)

Meanwhile in the real world

It is currently 6:04 am. The nendoroids have gotten a mind of their own. They left the shelf, and are now on the floor. They started to transform into a bigger, more powerful versions of themselves.

The windows were closed, so they had nothing to worry about.

"Where are we?!" said Muzan Kibutsuji.

"I-i don't know Muzan-sama" replied Akaza.

"Did you send us here Nakime?!" He scowled.

"No, this isn't my doing Muzan-sama." replied Nakime.

"But who is that?!" Daki pointed at Y/N.

"Ha, haha why won't you marry me."
Said Y/n giggling.

"Oh my, where are we? Do you know where are we Nakime-chan~" said Douma with a grin on his gay ass face.

"Won't you ever SHUT THE FCK UP?!" Akaza said with a scowl, punching Douma in the head.

Douma regenerated his head. "Oh, classic Akaza-dono~ I just don't know why we won't ever get along..." replied Douma.

"Akaza..."

Akaza shivered in fear.

"I will make sure to kill the both of you." Akaza replied with veins popping and a scowl on his face

Buzz buzz...

You woke up, picked up your phone checked your conversations online.

"Wha- Who the hell is Anonymous?!"

You clicked on the button, wondering whoever 'Anonymous' is.

"There's a surprise waiting for you. All you have to do is look around. :)"

You looked around your room, you saw 7  very strange-looking figures.

"H-HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?"

Very pointless word count: 754 words