"I wonder how the boy's training is going. Through our little therapy sessions, it seemed to me that he is quite the fast learner and had a heightened analytical mind," I thought.

I can only wonder how well he must be doing, despite his lack of experience and formal training.

————————————————————————

Izuku's POV:

It's been about a week ever sense I began learning Light Breathing from Agatsuma-Sensei. It was honestly coming along better than I had originally hoped.

My first training session utilizing Light Breathing was decent, but after learning Flower Breathing as quickly as I did, it wasn't enough for me to just be decent at the one thing I am supposed to be focusing on currently.

So I co to her to push myself, if I found myself at my limit one day, I'd push past it significantly the next. That was my entire process for the past week.

I had been moving slower than I had hoped, only being able to use 6 forms of Light Breathing without fail, the others were still unbelievably difficult.

It honestly made wonder how sensei mastered all of this, especially sense she's a kid too. Well... I'm 7 and she's 14, but still! It was hard for me to comprehend. Apparently she is also a premonition herself.

I quickly learned over the last week that she created this Breathing Style, apparently being derived from a technique called Thunder Breathing.

"I wonder if she can also use Thunder Breathing... maybe just some of the forms?" I pondered.

I also began noticing some changes with her. Not exactly in her personality but in her presence. In her aura.

I think she may be getting stronger, just like I am. But it seemed... drastic. Like her strength is growing every day. I wonder what kind of training she does as a high ranking demon slayer.

It must be pretty tough and effective, if her overall capabilities rise each day. But that wasn't important. I need to focus on my own progress, not the progress of someone else. I need to focus...

I stood facing in front of a motionless wooden mannequin. Agatsuma-Sensei has told me that it was often used for precision-based training, in order to learn to aim the vital points of the body, both in demons and humans if necessary.

It's also way more durable than a normal mannequin, so it also gives demon slayers a way to train against extremely tough and durable opponents.

"The demon slayer Corps have really thought of everything, huh?" I thought to myself.

I raised my katana at the wooden mannequin in front of me, Agatsuma-Sensei watching from the sidelines. I breathed in, and breathed out, readying one of the 6 forms of Light Breathing that I am capable of using efficiently.

"Light Breathing: Sixth From: Unseeable!"

I dashed forward at incredible speeds, swinging my wooden katana swiftly and powerfully at the training mannequin, striking it perfectly at the side.

I began silently panting from exhaustion, arms and katana remaining outstretched as I regained my original posture. Sure I only used one form, but this particular form required me to use and move every aspect as part of my body at breakneck speeds, speeds that should be impossible for someone without a speed quirk.

Not only that, but your mental processing speeds also had to be incredibly fast, or else you wouldn't be able to react in time to anything happening around you or to you while dashing forward. To put it simply, it takes a toll on the human body even if you use it once, especially if your quirkless like me.