Arthur kneels down. "I know we decided that but i didnt propose you. And you deserve it. Lily, will you be my lily that will never fade? Will you marry me?" he propose to me. I cant breath right know, it should have been from happiness, but it is because i am nervous.

Arthurs smile starting to fade. He relaze. I gasp and take a breath. "Can we take this to private?" i say but he already gets my answer. He stands up, i stand up.

"Going home" he says and starts to walk without waiting me. He is angry, if Arthur is angry there will be a fight. I follow him. We get out, he get in the car. Didn't even look at me. I want to cry, our anniversary would be incredible. But now, it can be last.

I get in the car and look at him. I want him to look at me. My eyes needs his, i know his needs mine too. But he just drive the car. I want to hold his hand like i used to. Should i say something? No. I know I shouldn't talk when Arthur is angry without letting me to talk.

He stops the car and get out. We get home,it is time to talk. I get out the car and walk to elevator. When i get in, i see Arthurs red eyes. Maybe he isn't angry like i though, maybe he is just dissappointed.

We get out, Arthur walk towards to door. He waited me this time. I open the door and get in slowly. He follows me and close the door. I put my bag on the couch. Then i turn around to see Arthur. Tears are falling from his eyes.

"I got my answer, Lily" he breaks the silence. All i can say right now is 'i am sorry' and i say so. "I am sorry for that Arthur" i say. Sorry is not enough, i know it. But i dont know what to say.

"What happened in New York?" he asks, tears is still falling, i can't do this while he is crying like that. "Nothing" i cut off.

"Don't lie to me, i hate when you lie" he says, i can't lie to him 'cause he knows me very well, even more than me. "What do you think happened?" i ask him to save myself. "Everyone came at you, you couldn't stand the pressure and you gave up" he says, he always knew, this is the reason why he didnt want me to go, i can relaze that now.

I dont know what to say, i feel like a 4 year old child. "Isn't what i think is true?" he asks, his questions makes me nervous. "How could you, how could you give up? You know i can do everything for you"

Tears starts to falling from my eyes. He approaches to me. He puts his hands on my checks. "Don't do this to me, don't cry. I can't do this while you're crying"

"Say something, mon amour. Your silence making me crazy" he says, how can i say something to you right now, you're right.

"I love you" all i can say was that. "So why you don't marry me?" he asks. Stop asking questions. "I don't belong here, i belong to New York" i say.

"That's not my Lily, my Lily don't belong to anywhere. She belongs to me" he says and gets closer. "Who changed your mind? Kevin, Lizzy, your grandma? Who? Tell me" he begs me. "None"

"Why? Why does everyone wants to steal you from me?"

"They don't" i say. "No, can't you see? Nobody wanted us marry" he says. "Arthur, please" i say. I can't do this, i need him to stop. "Don't call me like that. My name do not suit to your mouth. Now tell me, who changed your mind?" he says. Fine, if you want to know it. I take Arthurs hand off my face.

"I talked with girls, i told them that i will marry you. Then we had an argue, they won it. They asked me 'what did Arthur do for you'. No answer, i did everything for you. But tell me Arthur what you did for me?"

He raises his eyebrown up. His broken face... thats make me feel sad. "What i did for you? I had a argue with my family for you. I came to America for you in all my free time. When you left home, i came to New York to beg you to come home. Should i say more?"

"I left my family for you" my voice rises. "I didn't ask you to do it" he also raises his voice. Wow, i did a lot of thing for you and my answer is that.

"Really? You didnt? So why you came to New York and why you beg me to come back home?" i yell to him. "Because you left me with no reason!" he shouts, no reason?

"You left me right here, saying i'm not good for you. Knowing that you are a curative for me" he says. "We had a hundred fight in that week. What did you expect me to do?"

"You didnt try to fix it, you ran away" he shout at me. "I tryed to fix everything, but you always yelling at me even let me talk. I feel like a child" i say and continue "That's why i can't marry you"

"Maybe... maybe we should break up" Arthur offered. I can see that he don't want to. But we should, this is the best thing we can do. Our story is over. "You're right"

"I will be gone tomorrow" i say. This is the best. I gonna live in New York with my dad and brother, best for me.

A new story is starting for you, Lily
See you in next chapter