2. Practice and Ice cream

Comenzar desde el principio

"What's so funny?!"

"It's so funny seeing you confused." He started laughing more and then I got red from embarrassment. I had the ball so I kicked it and said "I am not-" I stopped mid sentence cause I heard a loud bam, that's when I looked and saw Diego get hit in the head and fall to the ground.

"OH MY GOSH DIEGO, IM SO SORRY." I went to him and kneeled down, his face was red as a tomato. Then he did the unexpected and started to laugh, which made me laugh too. So again, everyone was staring at us. While laughing I looked up and saw Kevin giving me a weird smirk, so I gave him a death stare. That's when Coach Jimmy told me to take Diego to the nurses office for some ice. So I helped him up and helped him walk.

"Diego I am so sorry, I didn't aim nowhere when I kicked the ball, please forgive me."

"It's okay Anto, really." He said laughing. "Oh I want to apologize."

"For what? I'm the one who hit you."

"For um, you know, for ignoring you when you wanted to talk, and when you wanted to hangout. It was wrong of me. Sometimes I said I was busy, some days it was true, some days I lied and said that. I'm sorry, but you don't have to forgive me, I just want to let you know that i was being very... you know, bitchy? well something like that. So yeah, i'm sorry." I actually never expected to hear him apologize, yea I was sad that he was distancing himself, but I got over it. And his apology seems sincere, so im gonna forgive him.

"It's okay Diego, don't worry. That was in the past."

"So are we good now?"

"Yeah we're good." I said with a smile, which he returned. Then we finally made it to the nurses office.

"Do you want me to wait for you?" I asked him

"Nah it's okay, you can go back now."

"Okay then."

"Oh and thank you." He said

"No problem. Adios." And with that I left. I smiled to myself cause i'm finally back to being friends with diego without there being an awkward feeling between us.

When I got back, we did some exercises and a lot of running. And when Diego got back, coach Jimmy told him to sit for awhile. After running we did some drills, and I got to practice goalkeeper. Then practice was finished. So we all went to shower. After that I met up with Vale, Kevin And Diego.

"Soo, which ice cream place are we going to?" asked Kevin.

"The one we always go to dumbass." Said Diego

"Oh, rightt. Alright then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" He was practically jumping up and down because he was impatient and was ready to eat. So we went our separate ways. Turns out Diego went with Kevin. That explains why he was early.

It took us about 10 minutes to get there. We got down and met up with the boys. "HEYYY." ughh kevin.

"Kevin we just saw you ten minutes ago."

"I know but this is gonna be one of the last times we hangout with eachother." He said with a sad face. Diego, Vale and me all gave eachother a confused look. Then Kevin sighed and said "Antonella is leaving soon to Barcelona, Remember?" OHH RIGHTT.