What's up, K-36 here....

(A/N: YOU FUCKING ANIMEIZED K-36?)

(GOV: I mean, they asked for it. K-36 was already female so....)

(A/N: i mean, that kind of looks good

(A/N: i mean, that kind of looks good.)

(GOV: onto the story now.)

K-36 had customized one of the more advanced Android Hunters inside her cryopod chamber.

(GOV: seek picture above)

Dont ask why androids need to be frozen constantly unless being used for short times or she's directly controlling it.

It's complicated.

Anyways, she basically like, took it's copied soul and all that, created her own, and forced it to be directly controlled by her as a secondary body.

She wonders if she can troll people with this human-looking android, nobody expects a god machine after all.

Oh well, time to do some shenanigans once more.

"What's up. K-36 here, and today we're going to a new universe to check out this game called Mass Effect Legendary Edition by sending a neat female body i created using some android hunter. Yes, Bob, i will kill any law breakers i see. Thanks for checking in by the way, how's that stab wound?" She was live streaming the entire time while possessing the new body she had made

"Look, mates, I am a idol- kidding, let's go troll this universe."

A commenter with the user 'OrdinaryGoddessofDeath' literally said 'MURDER THE ALIENS'

"Oh, what's up Fury, don't worry, we'll be purging nonhumans if they are hostile." She waved at the nonexistant camera, while falling

"Oh look it's M8A2Executioner." She walked up to the sentient tank somehow using a computer "GET OVER HERE BITCH! YOU RUINED MY EPIC ENTRANCE!"
M8A2Executioner had been killed temporarily by the fourth wall breaking manic known as K-36: The Devourer.

Surely, she did not interrupt anything important.

"Yes, Bob, that was totally neccessary." She started falling again, landing on....some weird forest planet.

No one's on this planet.

"Bob THINK OF THE PROFITS. Also I'll give you 50000 System Credits if you let me."

Bob must have said yes, because the next thing reality knew was this world was filled with INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION and became a factory world.

Yes, a giant factory world.

"I will not change my name actually, K-36 sounds perfect. Besides, no one's dumb enough to attack a world without government support, right?" K-36 just casually strolled through the forest, checking chat.

"Fick off, I'm not going to do that to Exodus. Besides, father disapproves, Exodus is also a better babysitter than you, Dennis. Ancient Void God? What ancient god are you of, if its accidents and failures then you'd be a good one." She kept going as if she didn't just insult a being who could end someones existence.

(GOV: Oh well, he's dead for like.....6 or so hours.

I'll be answering questions for now, i guess.)