Ben ignores his grandpa.

Ben: "Time to XLR8!"

Ben activates the Omnitrix, turns the dial to XLR8, and slams it down. However, he turns into Ripjaws.

Ben: "Aw! Ripjaws?! What a "rip-off"..."

Ripjaws hears a fire truck coming and runs into the road, hitching a ride as it zooms past the RV.

Gwen: "And he's gone."

Grandpa Max: "Y/n can you follow him?"

Y/n: "Well, I still need to recover so I need a while."

Timeskip

Outside the hotel, the Rust Bucket arrives on the scene. Y/n is inside the Rust Bucket to regain her energy while Gwen and Max went outside. 

Gwen: "Does anybody happen to see a giant, talking fish come by here?!"

However, Ben runs to Max and Gwen at the front door.

Grandpa Max: "Ben, are you all right?"

Ben: "Barely, Some nutjob in there nearly roasted me!"

Y/n went outside the Rust Buket feeling a bit energized and run to the Tennysons.

Y/n: "Okay, i'm ready."

However, Y/n's face changes into a slightly serious expression as she sees, Phill.

Phill: "Max?!"

Max: "Phil!"

They both gave a hug, as if they were happy to be together,  However, Gwen and Ben are confused.

Ben: "You know this guy, Grandpa?"

Phill: "Well, you could say that. We used to be partners!"

They all went outside the hotel, and Phil shows them his blue Morris Marina car (Or an old 1970s).

Phil: "Yeah, she's not much to look at, but it's better than that old rust bucket of an RV you used to drive."

Grandpa Max: "So, how are you?"

Phill: "Pretty good, considering I just bagged a Havoc Beast. Seems like old times."

Ben: "You bagged it?! As if! It was Rip-"

However, Y/n stepped on his foot to shut him up.

Ben: "Ow"

Grandpa Max: "Havoc Beast, huh? I haven't seen one of those since the one we caught terrorizing Denver years ago."

Phill closes his trunk, with the alien inside the box.

Phill: "Yeah, well, good thing I was around. You know, Once a Plumber, always a Plumber. You ever think about getting back in the game, Max? You know, relive the glory days?"

Grandpa Max:" No thanks. I'm retired. And so are the Plumbers."

Phill: "Yeah, thanks to you! Once you took Vilgax out of the picture, the work just seemed to dry up."

Max: "Eh, just doing my job."

Phill:  "Yeah, anyway Looks like things are picking back up again. In fact, I'm starting my own freelance Plumber business!"

Phil looks over to Ben and notices his arm.

Phill: " Wow. Cool watch! It looks so familiar,"

Ben holds up the watch with pride.

Ben: "It ought to, it's the Omni- Ow!"

Y/n steps his foot and holds his hand which has the Omnitrix

Grandpa Max: "Oh, look at the time! Well, we need to go."

Ben 10 x reader(slow updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें