S4: E3 Future Tense

Start from the beginning

"I want to ride a bull." Christopher looked over at them.

"Nobody is riding any bull. I'm not a cowboy." Eddie looked at Y/N.

"Yes you are." Y/N smiled as if he was joking.

"I'm not." Eddie looked her dead straight in the eye.

"Well, you are now." Y/N shrugged at him making Christopher laugh.

"You are from Texas." Buck chuckled at Eddie's defeated expression.

"I don't want to spend our honeymoon in the same place as my parents." Eddie glanced at Buck before turning back to Y/N.

"Well, where do you wanna go?" Y/N watched Eddie.

"I..don't know." Eddie shrugged at Y/N.

"Okay, as your best man, I will find you guys the perfect place." Buck reassured them.

"You sure?" Y/N turned to look at Buck.

"Yeah. I've already got some places in mind." Buck nodded with a smile.

* At The Grant Residence *

"So, what is this meeting about? And why don't Fi or Eddie have to be here?" Chimney looked at Buck confused.

"Fi and Eddie forgot to plan a honeymoon. So, I said I'd organise it for them, but I've got no ideas whatsoever." Buck looked around at them all.

"So, then why volunteer to do it?" Karen frowned at him confused.

"Because Eddie's stressed about his parents coming and Fi's..well Fi. She's probably going to bake all the food for the wedding. So, ideas, let's go." Buck nodded at them all to give ideas.

"What about a cruise or something?" Maddie looked at Buck with a slight shrug.

"A cruise? Eddie and Fi?" Buck frowned at the idea.

"Hey, I don't know Eddie as well as you guys do." Maddie raised her hands up in surrender.

"Are you sure they even want a honeymoon? I mean, if they forgot about it, maybe it's because they don't want to go." Athena suggested to Buck.

"I don't care what they want. It has to be perfect. The pre wedding, the wedding and the period after the wedding. So, if you're not going to be helpful get out." Buck turned to Athena.

"Excuse me, Buckaroo, you're in my house." Athena looked at him amused.

"Right, right. I'm sorry. I just want for them to have a good time. They've both been through a lot and.." Buck apologised to Athena.

"Oh, I know what this is about. You want quality time with Christopher and the twins." Bobby smiled at Buck.

"Well, yeah, that is a bonus." Buck shrugged at Bobby.

"And you think they'll choose you to look after them? I am their grandpa." Bobby watched Buck in amusement.

"I'm their best friend. Besides you're not as spry as you used to be." Buck turned back to the others before wincing in realisation of what he said.

"You're on a roll there, Buck." Hen chuckled as Bobby gave Buck a look.

"Disney World!" Chimney jumped to his feet, clapping his hands together loudly.

"What?" Buck looked at him confused as Bobby frowned.

"Not for you, guys. For Eddie and Fi. They always watch movies together." Chimney looked at them all.

"Oh, that's a good idea." Hen nodded along in agreement.

* On Call The Next Day *

"Los Angeles Fire Department. We got a call from this address." Bobby knocked on the apartment door.