S4: E3 Future Tense

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure we'll figure it out." Eddie reassured Y/N as he tested her hand on his.

"Yeah. Yeah, we will. Have your parents decided if they're coming or not?" Y/N smiled at Eddie softly.

"Yeah, they're coming. I'm still not sure I want them there, but it's too late for them not to come." Eddie frowned at the thought of his parents.

* Later That Night *

"Come on, Buck. I'm beating you." Christopher glanced at Buck as the two played video games on the couch.

"You're cheating." Buck looked at Christopher with a frown.

Y/N and Eddie were sitting at the table, going over the wedding details, when Eddie got up and turned off the video game.

"Dad, I was beating him." Christopher looked up at Eddie.

"Well, we're taking a little break from the internet, right now." Eddie put his hands on his hips as Y/N glanced over.

"But how am I supposed to talk to my friends?" Christopher smiled at Eddie confused.

"You're talking to people on these things?" Eddie frowned at Christopher's worried words.

"Kay, hey, um, you know I was kidding earlier about the spying?" Buck frowned as he watched Eddie look at the headset.

"Were you? Cause ever since that call, every time I go online, there's an ad for coffee makers. Read the news, coffee makers. Check the weather, coffee maker." Eddie looked up as one of the twins started crying.

"I got them." Y/N went to check on the twins.

"Yeah, it's uh, it's called targeted advertising." Buck watched Eddie concerned.

"I didn't even want a new coffee maker! The one I have is fine! Fi doesn't even drink coffee. And I only mentioned it infront of you...and Hildy." Eddie looked at the ground.

"Hildy? Are we getting a Hildy?" Christopher's face lit up in excitement.

"No, we are definitely not. Fi's already terrified of those things." Eddie shook his head at Christopher.

"Buck, can we go to your house and play video games?" Christopher turned to Buck as Eddie crossed his arms at Buck with a look.

"Uh, sorry, kid. I think we're gonna be playing it old school for a while." Buck looked at Eddie and then Christopher as Eddie walked out of the room.

"What's old school?" Christopher frowned at Buck confused.

"Have you ever heard of Scrabble?" Buck smiled at Christopher.

"Hey." Y/N turned to Eddie as he walked into the room.

"Are my precious babies all right?" Eddie looked at the twins.

"Yeah, they're all right." Y/N smiled as she watched Eddie with the twins.

"Hey, so where are you two going for your honeymoon?" Buck looked up at them as they came back into the lounge room.

Eddie and Y/N both turned to look at each other.

"I told you we were missing something." Y/N gave Eddie a look.

"Buck. I think they forgot." Christopher looked at Buck with a smile.

"Wow. You guys are unbelievable. That would be the first thing I'd organise." Buck watched them in surprise.

"Yeah, of course it would." Eddie glanced at Buck.

"Oh. We could go to Texas! You could show me around and teach me how to ride a bull." Y/N looked at Eddie with an excited grin.