1. Apology Not Accepted.

Hailey still hasn't dropped the "revenge" thing, she's been thinking a lot about what could make Jake absolutely MISERABLE. She even thought about it during band rehearsals.

She heard the music room's door open, then a familiar face appeared...

It was Jake. What did he want now?

"Uh, is THIS the music club? It just seems I've stumbled across the debate club instead.." Jake said, interrupting Zander and Milly's argument about how their competition song should sound.

Feeling annoyed, Hailey spoke up.

"What the hell do you want? Are you lost or something?" Hailey asked, clearly frustrated.

"Actually, I came to audition!" Jake said, confidently.

"Oh, finally! We've been waiting for someone to aud-"
"Is that supposed to be a joke!? Are you and your friends just trying to waste our time because you have nothing better to do with your lives?" Hailey cut Sean off.

"No, it isn't a joke! I'm..here to sing, alone." Jake answered.

...

"Sing?"

The room went silent, then Milly spoke up, asking questions about Jake.

Then Zander started ranting about him.

"Get. Out."

"Look, I'm sorry for being a jerk-"

Hailey blocked out the rest of what Jake was saying so she could think.

"Jake Sterling? Apologize? Yeah right, I bet he's lying to us." Hailey thought

"Well, if you think you have what it takes...then step right up!" Zander said

Jake smiled, and walked up to the microphone in the room.

"Zander? Are you serious!? But he-"
"If he's here to trick us, then he's only gonna make a fool out of himself when he tries to sing, I'd quite like to watch that.." Zander whispered, cutting Hailey off

"You are REALLY dumb sometimes dude, how do you even know if he sucks or not.." Hailey thought.

Hailey sighed, "This is a waste of our time. Zander, Sean? Could you play us something?"

"Sure thing!"

Zander starts playing a tune on his piano, and Sean starts playing a beat for Jake to sing.

And from there, a beautiful voice was revealed...everyone was amazed! Well- almost everyone.

everyone was amazed! Well- almost everyone

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hailey thought Jake's voice was pretty. But that can't be right, he's a bully, he bullied them for LIKING MUSIC. This pissed Hailey off. This means they were just targets Jake bullied for no reason, NO REASON AT ALL.

Zander was shocked when he heard Jake singing.

Hailey gave herself time to think while Jake was singing.

"No. I won't take this, why would he decide to try and join my club after bullying us for YEARS? No."

Then, an idea popped into Hailey's head.

"I could make him suffer here, maybe if I let him in the club, he'll lose all of his friends before the competition. Or..I could do something WAY worse. What if I-" Hailey's thoughts were interrupted by Milly clapping.

"WOAH, YOU'RE AMAZING! He has to sing for us!"
"Yeah! You're really good, you'd be great to sing for us in the band competition!"

"Thanks!"

"No way!"

The room went silent and looked at Zander.

"He is NOT joining our group! Let alone singing for us in the competition! Hailey, don't tell me you're considering this!"

"..Hey, c'mon, shouldn't we give him a chance, Zander? He's a great singer, and he seems like he's really passionate about singing." Luke spoke up.

"...I'm going to the bathroom." Zander said and walked off.

Luke sighed, "Zander, wait!"

"Ugh, he's SO dramatic! I don't get why he's so upset!" Milly ranted.

Hailey ignored Milly and walked up to Jake.

"I don't know what your intentions are, but I can't deny that you're good."
"I'm not so talentless after all, am I?"

"You will be once you're an outcast to this school." Hailey thought to herself.

"I'll let you join, but only because we could really use you. However, if you're ever rude or step out of line with any one of us, then you're out, got it?"

"I understand, I'll be on my best behavior, ma'am!" Jake answered.

"Sean, can you introduce Jake to each of the members and their roles? I'm gonna go and find Zander."
"Sure thing, Hailey!"

Hailey then walked out of the music room so she can think.

"Does he really think I'll just let him into my club just like that? Not a smart thing to think, but it's Jake, he's never smart. But back to the point, now that he joined this club, he might lose all his popularity. If that doesn't work, I'll have to think of something else. Jake just dug his own grave, I won't rest until I have my satisfaction." Hailey thought to herself while finding Zander.

End of "Apology Not Accepted."

Traitor Hailey AU by me
The Music Freaks by RosyClozy

Note: I KNOW KNOW THIS IS JUST EPISODE ONE BUT HAILEY IS HAVING THOUGHTS, BUT THIS IS JUST THE START, i promise it won't be just hailey having intrusive thoughts in the future :3