Her Desk

"Hey." Leon nodded in acknowledgment.

As Wayenne exited her personal office in the DSO base, the first thing she saw was Leon Kennedy.

Oh, no. Leon Kennedy.

Either he was already on his way to her office or he was just passing by. The ladder would've been too big of a coincidence, right?

Last night, Wayenne and a few of her friends went to a bar and after some drinks, she saw Leon at a table. She ended up approaching him, and after a bunch of drunk banter, Leon took Wayenne back to his place.

Wayenne left his apartment insanely early and arrived at work two hours earlier just to avoid this exact scenario.

Leon was standing at Wayenne's office, dressed in what was his usual outfit. However, he had a different expression on his face now than he usually did.
He was no longer expressionless. Instead, he was grinning cheekily, his face teasingly flirty, as his icy blue eyes glistened.

He cleared his throat.
"Someone doesn't look very happy to see me. Am I really that hard to forget?" he said in that same charming, flirtatious tone.

"Shut up, Leon!" she hissed at him as she looked around the hallway for any other occupants. Luckily, nobody was close enough to hear them.

Leon raised an eyebrow, his expression turning to one of a mock shock.
"You know, that's not a very nice thing to say to someone you went home with last night."

Without hesitation, Wayenne grabbed his arm and dragged him back into her office, making sure nobody saw them.
"Are you seriously...!"

When they were in her office, she slammed the door shut and looked up at Leon with wide eyes.
Out of all the places on Earth, he chose to bring it up at work. Leon grinned and made no attempt to resist, following her into her office where he was met with Wayenne's flustered demeanor. However, the look on his face was not one of embarrassment. It was one of mischief, one of anticipation.

"Yes. Yes, I am. And, judging by the look on your face..." Leon teased, his voice a mix of playfulness, flirtatiousness, and... a more suggestive tone. "...I'm guessing we had a memorable night together."

"Leon! I'm being serious," she hissed.
Wayenne knew he was teasing her. It was too obvious, and if somebody else heard it, they wouldn't think twice before reporting it to a higher-up.
"You can't walk around saying this kind of stuff out loud. We will get fired."

"Hey," Leon responded.
"If we're both fired, we'll have more time to spend together."

"Besides..." he added a mock-flippant tone to his voice. "There's no way the boss would actually fire me. Plus...they have no idea what I did last night. No one here knows what happened, do they?"

Leon's look was still mischievous and confident, as he moved closer to Wayenne.

Wayenne saw him step forward and took a step back. With each step he took towards her, she took one backward as well.
"What are you doing, Leon?" she asked him as the clinking of her heels echoed through the office.

That is until her ass made contact with the wooden desk behind her. Her office wasn't small, but it wasn't massive either. Average, they'd say. When Wayenne stepped backward and bumped into her desk, and had nowhere else to go, Leon kept going until he was right in front of Wayenne.

A game of cat-and-mouse.

His expression was still playful, but the suggestive tone of his voice became more pointed and direct.