chapter 2

Hope pov

Class was over so I got up and walked to the when I felt an arm around me I turned my head to see Maya.

"Hey I saw you were talking to Josie" she said as we walked to our next class.

"Yes and?"

"What do you guys talk about?" I look at her.

"Nothing she just ask what was happening"

Maya roll her eyes " of course she did she never knows what's happening"

I look at her confused, "why do you want to know anyways?"

"Because…. because I'm just looking after you Josie is the person you don't want" I get more confused.

"Why?" She grabbed my chin and forced me to look forward.

"Don't worry, okay she probably won't talk to you again so" she slapped my cheek gently. I wonder if that's a good thing or not but whatever.

"Do you want to go to your locker?" Maya said I nodded.

It was three period and today is going by slowly but okay I guess.

"Do you have your locker number?" I took it out and handed it to her.

"Okay" we walked for a few minutes until she stopped. I looked at her. Maya had an annoyed look. I looked where she was looking, to see a blonde girl and a dark boy.

"Umm why do we stop?" She looked at me.

"I'm sorry" we started walking again and we got to my locker.

"Hey Maya and who girl" the same boy I saw came up to us.

"Mg this is Hope, Hope this is Mg" we shook hands.

"Hi Hope" he smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Anyways, what were you doing with Lizzie Saltzman?"

"Nothing why" he said and I heard his heart skip a beat.

"Liar" Maya rolled her eyes and I nodded my head.

"Fine she wanted my answers for our homework happy?" She shook her head.

"Mg you're stupid"

Then he had the biggest smile "but she talked to me at least it's something" Maya rolled her eyes before opening my locker.

Mg lead against the locker next to mine

"You know how the Saltzmans twins are and yet you want Lizzie really" Mg nodded his head.

"The Saltzman magic you will want them" Maya rolled her eyes again.

"Anyways anything you want to-"

"Hey Loser you're on my locker" we all turn to see the brunette girl Josie I think.

"I'm sorry Josie" Mg said and moved out of the way.

"Whatever" she said and opened her locker.

I look away and look at Maya "so… ummm… what were you going to say" she quickly looked at me.

"Oh if you want to put anything inside" I shook my head and she closed my locker. I look back at Josie. She looks out of her mind.

"Do you take something?" Mg asks Josie she looks back at him, her eyes slightly red.

"Maybe why"

"Just asking you don't look so good"

"I'm fine" Josie grabbed something from her locker and closed it.

"Oh okay are you sure?"

"Yes Mg" then a blonde girl came up to us.

"Come on Josie Jed is waiting for us"

"Yeah I know jeez Lizzie'' Josie then flicked Mg's forehead hard which made him rub it then was about to do it to Maya.

"Don't you dare Saltzman" Josie rolled her eyes then went to me and flicked me but softly like a poke.

"See you guys around" she looked at me for a few seconds then walked away.

"I never understood why she does it so hard," he pouts and rubs the spot where she hit him.

"She did it to me softly" they look at me.

"Really"

"Yes, why?"

"She never did it softly to everyone you're the first"

"Mmmm that's weird" Mg said and Maya nodded.

"Okay can we go to our next class now" I said not wanting to be in this conversation anymore.

"Yes I'm sorry" we started walking with Mg next to us

"It's okay"