DANCE FEVER

Mulai dari awal

       "Are you joking?" The Gorgon seemed shocked , "why would you ask that?"

            Mortez shrugged nonchantly , "if I had snakes on my head I would definitely flaunt them around. " He looked at his roommate seriously , "you seem..ashamed of that part of yourself."

               Ajax sat down on his bed , "I'm not ashamed. That's how we  Gorgons are raised you know ; make limited contact , cover our snakes. I mean I stoned myself last night because of my snakes."

            The oldest Addams child sat on his roommate's bed , "your snakes are a part of you."

        "Well it's a part of me that can stone someone even if it's temporarily. I can't look at them in  the mirror without turning myself ."

       "Didn't your early ancestors know how to control their snakes."

              Ajax looked at him confused ,"how do you know that? That's information only reserved to our community".

              Mortez gave him a smile that was between sarcastic and mischevious , "I've a contact whose an expert in every outcast community." He refered to Uncle Fester

      "Well ..that was something they knew. You know Sometimes I wish I didn't have my snakes."

             Mortez smiled a real one , "grandmama says you shouldn't be ashamed of  your oddities and your disturbing  unearthly nature . I'm sure one day you proudly flaunt your snakes in public  without needing to cover them."

               Ajax smiled , "thanks Mortez. That was surprisingly uplifting from you."

          Mortez was surprised to hear such a comment he was the least person to make motivational speech . " You're.. welcome? And that one suits you better"he pointed to the clothes."

          "Thanks man. Oh hi Thing."

        Mortez saw the disembodimed hand wave at Ajax. He approached the hand , "is everything done?" He smirked when thing gestured an Ok , "and the note I wrote ?" His smirk grew , "excellent."

              "Uhh.." Ajax made a face , "I don't know what's going on but based on your tone I've a feeling you're up to mischief."

      Mortez merely smiled , "something like that."

         "So Xavier caught you in your lie?"

     "Don't gloat Mortez." Wednesday hissed , "the one good thing from this is that I'm no longer inclined to accompany Thorpe to this wretching RaveN."

The twins made their way back to the sheriff's office slamming the evidence on his desk , "That's the claw of the monster and that's a dried blood sample from a potential suspect. "

        "He apperantly used it to dab scratches on his neck. " Mortez said

        "Run the DNA test and see if they match."

      Sheriff Galpin looked at the twins raising a brow , " I'm sorry, do I work for you? "

          Mortez baited an eyebrow at the man ,"You asked for concrete evidence. That's it. "

           "Where'd you get this? " And who's the suspect?"

       "It's not Tyler if that's you think ," Wednesday deadpanned folding her arms , " Run the test first, then I'll explain everything."