2

Stark pov

The team and I are in the living room when we see Proxima carrying a little kid to her room. "Did I just see Proxima carrying a child as in PROXIMA MIDNIGHT the ruthless ex black order member 1?!" i half ask and half yell just before she comes down stairs and sits next to Olivia Octavius and Agatha Harkness.

"be quiet or you will wake her" Proxima states slowly before resting her head on Olivia's shoulder.

"who is that kid and why did you bring her here?" Peggy Carter asks turning on the news.

"Two kids missing from an orphanage in Bronx they have appeared to ran away the kids look like this one is named Nela Grant and the other Rayea Aziz" the news reporter states showing a picture of both of them and one happens to be the kid Proxima brought to the Compound.

"did you take that child from the orphanage!" Gamora Yells.

"Quiet down and no i found on a bench about 5 minutes from here" Proxima states

Proxima Pov

so my suspicion was right she is an orphan maybe if Olivia is okay with it we could adopt her. I am broken out of my thoughts by a scream upstairs. I run upstairs to see the her sitting in the corner crying. "Hey kid i dont want to hurt you" i say grabbing the bottle of water from my nightstand and hand it to her. she looks at it not knowing what to do so i tell her "It is just water drink some i might help your throat"

"W-who a-are y-you" she asks after drinking some water.

"I am Proxima Midnight. what is your name" i say to her

"I-im r-ray-yea p-pwease n-no t-take ba-ack t-to d-dat p-pwace" she says to me

"I wont take you back but that means i have to adopt you" I say to her just as Renma comes in.

"who dat mama" My daughter Renma asks.

"that is Rayea" i tell her. "why dont you go play with Wanda little one" i suggest.

"okay mama i go pway wit 'anda" she says before running down the stairs.

"how old are you Rayea" I ask her. she holds up 5 fingers. "do you want me to adopt you" I ask. Rayea nods her head yes. "ok i have to take you back so i can adopt you" i tell her.

"no leave me der take me back" she responds.

"I will... lets go meet the rest of them" I say picking her up.